• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the key to staying excited as a new Pampered Chef member?

In summary, to stay excited as a new Pampered Chef member, it is important to stay engaged and active in the community by attending trainings and meetings, participating in online forums and groups, and keeping up with new product releases and promotions. While waiting for your kit to arrive, you can familiarize yourself with the products and connect with other new members for tips and advice. You can also post pictures in your introduction post on the Pampered Chef website to showcase your personality. In our household, we fluently speak Elmo and Nemo (from the popular children's shows), as well as English. One funny story from my Pampered Chef journey is when I accidentally spilled a bowl of guacamole during a cooking demonstration, which ended
flame_chick
I just signed up with PC 8-7-06, my kit hasnt even gotten here yet.
yep, its the begining and I am so excited.. what is the "key" to staying this way? it feels so great, I can't wait for my 1st show next wed!
my name is Amanda, I am 23 as of yesterday 8-15
I am married 2 years to Paul
mom to Veronica and Valerie, 13mo apart, very active young ones!
1 pet, a boxer named Merlin, 5yrs next month
I work full time, in retail at Half Price Books (mainly because of there excellent insurance, we are a "sickly" bunch, :p)
Elmo and Nemo are the languages spoken fluently in this household :p
I am guessing I can post pics in my intruduction post, but not in my siggy?
this is pretty recent-
July19th2006BOTHgirls.jpg

and here is a funny
flamechickFAMILY.jpg

and this April this year
familypicApril2006.jpg

Welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef! Your babies are adorable! My DD was born on 12/27/03! Just one year apart. I also have a DS born 5/16/05 that was gurgling at Veronica! (He like older women!) Welcome to the family!

Congrats on joining PC:D With all the incentives & promotions, it's pretty easy to keep the excitement...and everyone LOVES PC! This is a great site to come to for new ideas!
Your babies are cuties:)

Welcome Amanda. You have a very adorable family. This is a wonderful site to get ideas, tell your tips to, and even venting. Everyone on this site is so nice.

Hi, Amanda!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Adorable girls!

Best wishes in your new business.

OMG! I just LOVE the pics of your girls and family! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! I would say the key to being continuously excited is a steady schedule, even if you are only doing one show a month, just keep it steady. I LOVE this business! After a year, I am still VERY excited!

1. What is the key to staying excited as a new Pampered Chef member?

The key to staying excited as a new Pampered Chef member is to stay engaged and active in the community. Attend trainings and meetings, participate in online forums and groups, and keep up with new product releases and promotions. Also, remember why you joined in the first place and continue to share that passion with others.

2. How can I maintain my excitement as a new Pampered Chef member if my kit hasn't arrived yet?

While waiting for your kit to arrive, use this time to familiarize yourself with the products and start planning for your first show. You can also connect with other new members and ask for tips and advice on staying excited during this waiting period.

3. Can I post pictures in my introduction post on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can post pictures in your introduction post on the Pampered Chef website. This is a great way to introduce yourself to the community and showcase your personality and enthusiasm.

4. What are the languages spoken fluently in your household?

In our household, we fluently speak Elmo and Nemo (from the popular children's shows). We also speak English, of course!

5. Do you have a funny story to share about your Pampered Chef journey?

One funny story I have is when I accidentally spilled a bowl of guacamole all over my table during a cooking demonstration. It ended up being a great icebreaker and everyone had a good laugh. It also showed the durability and easy cleanup of Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hannah Bisland