• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Flip Flops for Sale

In summary, the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. They are made of high-quality rubber material and are true to size. They currently only come in classic black with the Pampered Chef logo, and they are waterproof but may become slippery when wet.
jbondr
Gold Member
I received the Flip Flops from Merrill as a gift and they are to big for me. :(They have never been out of the package. I am selling for $6.00 plus shipping.

What size are they?

Oops! I forgot that important piece of information. They are a size L

Does anyone know the size breakdown? I have a pair of these flip flops, but they're too worn to see if they are a M or a L.
I normally wear about a 7 1/2 - 8. I'd love another pair!

SweetPChef said:
Does anyone know the size breakdown? I have a pair of these flip flops, but they're too worn to see if they are a M or a L.
I normally wear about a 7 1/2 - 8. I'd love another pair!

I think a large will be too big. You have to remember they are in mens not womens. I have a pair too but cant tell the size and I wear a 10-11 in womens.

generally the rule is that a womens is a size and a half larger then mens,
wmns size 9 -10 is about equal to a mens 7 1/2- to 8 1/2.

Did you ever sell these flip flops?

What are the available sizes for the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops?

The New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

What material are the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops made of?

The New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are made of high-quality rubber material that is comfortable and durable.

Are the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops true to size?

Yes, the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are true to size. We recommend ordering your usual shoe size for the best fit.

Do the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops come in different colors?

Currently, the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are only available in classic black with the Pampered Chef logo.

Can I wear the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops in water?

Yes, the New Pampered Chef Flip Flops are waterproof and can be worn in water. However, they may become slippery when wet, so use caution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dlwright
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • chef2you