• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Pampered Chef: Becoming a Consultant for Catalog Shows

DO IT! You WILL make money and love every minute of it! It also sounds like you are doing a great job setting up your business-- keep up the great work! To stay active, you would need to sell $200 every other month. Not too bad! Thanks for writing!
sagan8
I love PC products and I am considering cleaning my shelves at home and restocking my kitchen with just their products. I have been debating on selling PC for years, but just have never took the step to becoming a consultant.

I have a full time job and only want to host maybe 1 - 2 shows a month. Can someone tell me the inside scoop of what PC expects from their consultants? I would like to mostly just to catalog shows. What does it cost for your kit? How much in sales do you have to do each month to stay active?

I am hosting a catalog sales next month for a co-worker and I am considering turning this show in to my opening show... (Make sense?)

Thanks!
Serena

Hi Serena,
Sure, I"d be glad to answer your questions! The kit is amazing! You get $350 in products for $90!! It's such a low risk investment. Most consultants earn it back within their first couple shows. I earned it back in my very first show! Sure, you can mainly do catalog shows if you'd like. It's a great way to get the benefits of being a consultant, although kitchen shows are my favorite because you and the guests get to play with the products. But, the beauty of it is you can run your business exactly how you'd like. The training is great and easy.....your recruiter/director is there for whatever assistance and support you need. Your kit comes with tons of info that basically tells you all you need to know.

You obviously already love the products, so you've got that going for sure! Congrats on considering such a great opportunity! There's a wonderful super starter program where you earn FREE products during your first three months. There's a current promotion for new consultants going on right now, too!! It's such a great time to get started because the holidays are coming up and fall is a really popular hosting time. Plus the host and guest specials are awesome this time of year!! I'd love to help answer more questions and tell you more of the scoop! Feel free to email me! I've been a consultant for 2 1/2 years and I love it. It can work well alongside a full time job if yo'ure just looking to do a few shows a month. I have some consultants on my team who also work full time and do really well.

Please let me know what other things you'd like to find out. If you're not working with another consultant and you decide you want to become a consultant , I'd love to help you get started!! :)

Oh and the minimum sales to stay active is $200 every other month. Not bad at all!! And if you do go inactive, all you need to do to reactivate is submit another $200 in sales. It's VERY low risk to give it a try!

I love it!I just recently joined the PC family, and I couldn't be happier. I really only want to have a couple of shows per month while I am getting started, but do submit catalogue shows and shows through my website to supplement.

The thing I really liked about the starter kit was that the items included were all items I would have bought anyway-- only at a fantastic discount! I had a few other pieces of stoneware before I joined and like you, knew that I would never go back to other kitchen ware again!

I did go ahead and set up a website, as well. The convenience was what drew me. Hosts can have cyber-shows where they invite their "guests" to purchase items off the website, or if someone doesnt' want to do a whole show, they can also place individual orders online.

I am having a lot of fun, making extra money, and cooking better than ever! It sounds a little hokey, but honestly, I mean ever word-- I LOVE being a consultant!

This website is a great place to chat with other people who love doing what we do, and everyone is really supportive. Let me know if you have any questions about anything! I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. ;)

Hi Serena!
You sound just like me! I also had NO intention of selling PC, but LOVED their products. I decided to host a catalog show for one of my Brownie moms (I lead the troop) and that was so successful, I was able to use $40 of the $60 I earned towards the $90 to join! That was at the end of the summer... if you are thinking about doing this, I would recommend you start right away. You get the added boost of holiday sales, plus you might as well EARN COMMISSION and the bookings on the 1st party you hold (my friend earned $98 on my show plus got a recruit out of it). I got 3 hostesses - - and I wish someone had talked me into joining YEARS AGO!!!

I am focusing on catalog shows (which is different than most - but I don't want to be out many nights), and plan to have 3-4 nights a month I work out. I have been wildly successful, and you will be too! You love the products and your enthusiasm is what will sell the products for you!

If you'd like more info on how I have been "operating" I'd love to help you too. I started July 31st. I met my super starter $1250 goal for October last week, and got an additional free bunch of products. Look at how supportive PC is to its newer consultants:

Look here http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susange...r-career-reward Click on month one, and two - - - then the "bonus" too!!!! I'm less than $100 away from earning a huge rolling suitcase to transport my stuff too! Look https://www.pamperedchef.com/images..._05showtogo.pdf

The worst that can happen if you give Pampered Chef a try is you leave with a kitchen stacked full of great products, you've given something new a try, and you've made some extra money. It's all about YOU, and that's the worst that can happen.

It's the best thing I've done for me and my family. Bet you will feel the same. I'm hoping to start earning vacations by next year!

Susan :)

I did go ahead and set up a website, as well. The convenience was what drew me. Hosts can have cyber-shows where they invite their "guests" to purchase items off the website, or if someone doesnt' want to do a whole show, they can also place individual orders online.

----------------
I did the same and agree it pays for itself in no time. I give my hostesses a bunch of business cards and encourage them to write their names on the back - and that way they can hand them out to people they bump into (hairdresser, soccer mom friend, etc) and just invite them to shop their party and use their name as the hostess.

LOVE PC and this message board too!

Thanks! and 1 more questionI wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! All of your website are great!

I already have most of the items in the start up kit... Do you have to buy that kit to sign up?

Susane,

I could not not get these links to work....

Look here http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susange...r-career-reward Click on month one, and two - - - then the "bonus" too!!!! I'm less than $100 away from earning a huge rolling suitcase to transport my stuff too! Look https://www.pamperedchef.com/images..._05showtogo.pdf

starter kitYou do need to purchase the starter kit to join up... however, if you already have some of the items you can use the new products as display products while you prepare dishes during a show, or even use the duplicate smaller items as door prizes/hostess gifts.

I recommend hosting a show and then buying the kit with the discount (20 or 40$), that way you won't have to spend so much buying items you already have!

Your starter kit will also come with all the paperwork and supplies you will need for your forst 6 shows, as well as some great training supplies.

Honestly, I feel it is absolutely worth it to get the kit and join up- even if you are duplicating a couple of items.. who couldn't use more great products at a fantastic discount!?!?

Keep us updated, we always like to hear about new friends joining up!

Feel free to email if you have questions or just want to chat about the opportunity. :)

Good Luck,

sagan8 said:
I wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! All of your website are great!

I already have most of the items in the start up kit... Do you have to buy that kit to sign up?
I was in that same boat when I signed up...I had LOTS of duplicates. I had just hosted my own show too (and it was a $1000 show, so I got tons), but it was nice to have the extra products. I used them as little incentives for my hosts during different months....like the host with the highest kitchen show total won the Classic Batter Bowl or something like that. I used them as gifts and also in baskets of products I've donated to various charities' silent auctions. And I've used them myself! To this day, I personally have two choppers I use in my kitchen, two Classic Batter Bowls and three Small Batter Bowls. You can never have too many! That way, if I need one for a show, there's almost always a clean one.

What other questions have you come up with? I'm sure browsing this site has given you lots of insight into what it's like to be a consultant! I hope you decide to take the plunge! It's WELL worth it, plus you never know if you'll like it unless you give it a try. :) Feel free to post any more questions or email me if you'd like. :)

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef allows you to have a flexible schedule, be your own boss, and earn income through commissions and bonuses. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, attend company events, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or attend a Pampered Chef party. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to begin your business. Once you have completed the application and purchased your kit, you will have access to your online consultant account and can start booking shows.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is when a consultant provides a host with catalogs and order forms to share with their friends, family, and coworkers. The host collects orders and the consultant enters them into their online account. The host earns free and discounted products based on the sales from the show.

How do I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn income through commission on the products you sell. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be. You can also earn bonuses by recruiting and mentoring new consultants, as well as by achieving certain sales goals.

What support and resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for consultants, including training materials, online tools and resources, and a community of fellow consultants. You will also have a designated mentor who can provide guidance and support as you start and grow your business. Additionally, the company offers regular training and events to help you improve your skills and knowledge as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • iteachncook
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisasfuncooking