• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant Seeking Advice: Nichole's Journey

In summary, Nichole is new to the world of PC and is looking for advice. She has three possible party dates in September and is planning on doing an open house in August in order to gain some initial momentum. She is also interested in coachings and is looking for advice on how to market herself.
nichole1231
hi everyone.
I just started pc! i haven't even had a show yet! i don't even have my starter kit yet, let alone a booked show~ I have three possible party's for September, and I was planning on doing an open house in August just so that i have something in August! I'm up for any advice! I really want to have a great time doing PC but it's hard to get people to do a show then I thought!
Thanks in advance for the advise!
nichole

Welcome to our Pampered Chef family. You will find a wealth of information at your cluster meetings, videos, audios, and of course this website.

Hi Nichole!
I haven't done an Open House yet but reading almost every post on this site I've learned if I were to have one, I wouldn't call it an open house b/c people are more apt to not show up. Say you're having everyone over at a certain time that way they know that is important to you. Make sure that they RSVP and that you call everyone the night before. There are tons of files on this site and if you haven't already, I would send a letter out to EVERYONE that you know telling them that you signed up to be a PC consultant. Anyone who has a show for you in your first month gets free seasonings and dips so maybe that will get a show or two booked for you! If you need that flyer (if you can't find it on this board under PC FILES, let me know and I'll post it for you!)
Good Luck and keep us updated on your progress! Also, have fun going through your kit, it's so much fun to open everything and know that it's yours to keep for only $90! :D

Thank's Kirsti! I've notice the secreet host is a great idea,I read somewhere on this site. Thanks for the advice again! I'll keep everyone updated! I'm very excited about joining PC!:)

Kristi is right... people do not respond as well to open houses. If you invite them to a Kitchen Show with a specific time, you will get a better response. Be sure to host coach yourself! (send out lots of invites and make those follow-up phone calls)

Best Wishes!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with a variety of benefits, such as flexible schedule, potential for high earnings, discounts on products, support from a team, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The only requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant is to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to start your business. There are no minimum sales quotas or educational requirements.

3. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, it's important to invite as many people as possible, promote the event on social media, provide delicious food samples, offer exclusive discounts, and be knowledgeable about the products. Our team can also provide guidance and tips for hosting a successful party.

4. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer to consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all consultants, including online training, in-person workshops, mentorship programs, and access to a community of other consultants. Our team is always available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout your journey.

5. How can I grow my Pampered Chef business and increase sales?

There are many ways to grow your Pampered Chef business, such as hosting more parties, utilizing social media for marketing and networking, offering personalized cooking classes, participating in local events and fairs, and building strong relationships with customers. Our team can also provide tips and strategies for increasing sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefColbyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lsm72
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg