1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New PC Consultant in Oxford NC

1. Hello all! I'm Michelle from Oxford, NC and I'm very new to PC. My intro party is 3-21-09. I have 2 wonderful kids and hopefully will be doing PC full time so I can stay home with them. I can't wait to get started and help others fix great meals in less time! :chef:

Mar 15, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Glad to "meet" you Michelle! Work on getting all your $1,250 in your first 30 days for the maximum PC dollars benefits! The March CN and the PC website have some great information on overcoming the "economy" objections!

Mar 15, 2009
  3. kuntrycook

kuntrycook Novice Member

Hey there neighbor! I'm in Roxboro (just look to your left and there I am!) I'm thinking about joining up with Pampered Chef...leaning towards doing it. How's your first month been?

Apr 28, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sorry I missed your introduction. Welcome.

Apr 28, 2009
  5. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome to the family!

Apr 28, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats and welcome! Have fun, and you'll do great! It is such a blessing to be able to "work" and stay home with the kids. :)

I would recommend you try and have 3-4 catalog shows going in your first 30 days.....it''l supplement your PC Dollars account along with the cooking shows and 1250 mark. :D

7. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Welcome to Chef Success and welcome to PC! This is the best place to hang out and PC is the best business out there! Good luck and God Bless!

Have something to add?