• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant in Oxford Nc

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant involves signing up online or attending a hosted event, purchasing a starter kit, and booking parties and selling products. The starter kit includes a variety of products and business supplies. To book your first party, reach out to friends and family, attend local events, and utilize social media. Benefits of being a consultant include earning income, discounts on products, and the ability to set your own schedule. You can learn more about Pampered Chef products through training materials, events, and online resources.
MPaine
Hello all! I'm Michelle from Oxford, NC and I'm very new to PC. My intro party is 3-21-09. I have 2 wonderful kids and hopefully will be doing PC full time so I can stay home with them. I can't wait to get started and help others fix great meals in less time! :chef:

Glad to "meet" you Michelle! Work on getting all your $1,250 in your first 30 days for the maximum PC dollars benefits! The March CN and the PC website have some great information on overcoming the "economy" objections!

Hey there neighbor! I'm in Roxboro (just look to your left and there I am!) I'm thinking about joining up with Pampered Chef...leaning towards doing it. How's your first month been?

Sorry I missed your introduction. Welcome.

Welcome to the family!

Congrats and welcome! Have fun, and you'll do great! It is such a blessing to be able to "work" and stay home with the kids. :)

I would recommend you try and have 3-4 catalog shows going in your first 30 days.....it''l supplement your PC Dollars account along with the cooking shows and 1250 mark. :D

Welcome to Chef Success and welcome to PC! This is the best place to hang out and PC is the best business out there! Good luck and God Bless!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online through the company's website or attend a party or event hosted by a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and then you can begin booking parties and selling products.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. It also includes business supplies such as order forms, catalogs, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant.

3. How do I book my first party as a new consultant?

The best way to book your first party is to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and ask them to host a party for you. You can also attend local events and fairs to promote your business and book parties. Additionally, you can utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You also have access to training and support from the company and fellow consultants. Additionally, you can set your own schedule and work from home, making it a great option for stay-at-home parents.

5. How can I learn more about Pampered Chef products?

As a new consultant, you will receive training materials and have access to online resources to learn about Pampered Chef products. You can also attend events and parties hosted by other consultants to see the products in action and ask questions. Additionally, you can join online communities and forums to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Lynn's Purple Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aleta A. Krauss