• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Patriotic Dishtowel?

In summary, the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" is a 28 inch by 18 inch dish towel featuring a red, white, and blue design with stars and stripes. It is made of 100% cotton, making it absorbent and durable for everyday use. It is also machine washable and cannot be personalized.
momoftwins
I did an event this past Saturday with a sister consultant. We did a parade. We were dressed in red/white/blue and had one of the towels draped over our apron like you would at a show. I had never used my dishtowels before (just took them out of the package that day) and one of the sister consultants that had mine lost it. We searched the entire parade route after the parade and did not find it.

If someone has 1 patriotic dishtowel that they wish to sell please let me know. Thanks!

The dishtowels are now only available on the outlet when you purchase the tablecloth as well.

I have one of the patriotic dishtowels that I am willing to sell to you .
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Michelle

My sister consultant was able to find one for me. Thanks!

They are on the outlet.

Thanks Colleen but they are only available if you also purchase the table cloth and again my sister consultant did find some for me. Thanks anyway!

momoftwins said:
Thanks Colleen but they are only available if you also purchase the table cloth and again my sister consultant did find some for me. Thanks anyway!

Your welcome! Glad that you found some!

What is the design of the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed"?

The "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" features a red, white, and blue design with stars and stripes, perfect for adding a touch of patriotism to your kitchen.

What are the dimensions of the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed"?

The "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" measures 28 inches by 18 inches, making it a standard size for most kitchen dish towels.

Is the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" machine washable?

Yes, the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" is machine washable, making it easy to clean and reuse for all your patriotic gatherings.

What material is the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" made of?

The "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" is made of 100% cotton, which is absorbent and durable for everyday use in the kitchen.

Can the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" be personalized?

Unfortunately, the "New Patriotic Dishtowel Needed" cannot be personalized at this time. However, the vibrant and patriotic design is sure to make a statement in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • pkd09