• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Paperwork Numbers for F/W 11: Host a Cooking Show and Recruiting Info

Just wanted to make sure I received the link to the brochure before I forgot.nevermind - just found itThanks Becky!
pampered1224
Silver Member
If anyone has the numbers for ordering the F/W 11 paperwork, I need to know if there is a new Host a Cooking Show flier and confirm the numbers of the new Recruiting info.
English catalogs are KW02,
Achieve with Us is KW40 - assume this is recruiting
Discover Us brochure is KW15 - ???
Come Join Us brochure is KW50 - labeled as a recruiting brochure but is it new?
I do not know what the Discover Us brochure is. Is that the new F/W 11 Host a Cooking show flier/brochure? All these are now in P3 and I need to get paperwork put together so I can start advertising my relaunch in September. I am starting by doing our State Fair in a couple of weeks so I have to get it ordered now to have time to prep the info by adding my info. Thanks for any and all help with this! And is there any thing else that anyone would recommend having with me?

John - the F/W supply order sheet is up on CC - with all of the new #'s. ;)

The Discover Us brochure is the basic recruiting pamphlet.

Come Join Us is the next level up for recruiting, and the one you'd need for a recruiting interview.

Achieve With Us explains the 90 day program for new consultants.

ChefBeckyD said:
John - the F/W supply order sheet is up on CC - with all of the new #'s. ;)

The Discover Us brochure is the basic recruiting pamphlet.

Come Join Us is the next level up for recruiting, and the one you'd need for a recruiting interview.

Achieve With Us explains the 90 day program for new consultants.

Can you send me a link to it Becky? I can only find the Spring Summer one.

dannyzmom said:
Can you send me a link to it Becky? I can only find the Spring Summer one.

nevermind - just found it

Thanks Becky! Now I know I looked way to quickly when I placed my pre-order for fall paperwork. Ever feel like your brain has been placed on high in a blender? Yep, that's me!

What are "New Paperwork Numbers" in Pampered Chef?

"New Paperwork Numbers" in Pampered Chef refer to the unique identification numbers assigned to each consultant for tracking purposes. These numbers are used when submitting orders, booking shows, and for other administrative tasks.

How do I find my "New Paperwork Number" in Pampered Chef?

Your "New Paperwork Number" can be found on your consultant agreement or on your personal website under the "My Account" section. You can also contact your team leader or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in retrieving your number.

Can I change my "New Paperwork Number" in Pampered Chef?

No, your "New Paperwork Number" cannot be changed as it is a unique identifier tied to your consultant account. If you need to update your number for any reason, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Why is my "New Paperwork Number" important in Pampered Chef?

Your "New Paperwork Number" is important as it helps track your sales, commissions, and other business-related activities. It is also necessary for submitting orders and accessing your consultant account.

Do I need to share my "New Paperwork Number" with customers in Pampered Chef?

No, your "New Paperwork Number" is for internal use only and should not be shared with customers. Instead, you can provide your personal website or contact information for customers to place orders or book shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies