• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About The New Pampered Partner Upgrades?

In summary, the email mentioned that Pampered Partner Plus is coming out in January and it has a lot of features that are going to make the business easier. Leaders will also receive the upgraded program in their spring paperwork package. There is also a video Quick Start Guide available for those who want to learn more about the program. There is also a Tech Talk area at Leadership Summit where consultants can get hands-on experience with the new Pampered Partner Plus.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How awesome is our company!?!?

DId ya'll see the email today about the New Pampered Partner upgrades coming in January??? I am SO excited!!! They are constantly making changes to make our businesses easier!!

I am VERY excited to see how it works at Leadership!!!

cmdtrgd said:
I am VERY excited to see how it works at Leadership!!!

Are any of you bringing laptops to Leadership so you can email us the big announcements?!?!?

Didn't get the email yet. ???

I'm VERY excited!! This is going to be great and hopefully help with my new year's resolution of being more organized! :D

You arne't going to Leadership Carolyn??? I am hoping to have my laptop before I leave so if I do then I will bring. I wonder if they have a business center at the Adams Mark?

We better get updates ASAP from leadership!! I am going to be checking hourly to see if there is any hot gossip yet, LOL!!

This is the email:

We’re excited to announce that PamperedPartner® Plus — the next generation of PamperedPartner® — will be available in January!

Here are a few highlights of PamperedPartner® Plus:

Streamlined navigation means you’ll save time entering Shows, recruiting appointments and personal tasks.

Automatic download updates from the Home Office.
Past host discount numbers, tax rates, Guest and Host Specials are all sent to your computer automatically when PamperedPartner® Plus opens.

At a glance, plan your day, week or entire month with the calendar and task views.

A video Quick Start Guide provides a helpful overview of
the program. Watch it first and you’ll see how the key
functions work.
Be one of the first to get hands-on experience with PamperedPartner® Plus in the Tech Talk area at Leadership Summit 2007, Jan. 8-10 in Dallas. You can still attend Leadership Summit by registering on-site.

All Consultants will receive PamperedPartner@ Plus in their spring paperwork package.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The Pampered Chef®

Darn, I saw it and wanted to be the first to post. :(

Gillian, want me to program you into my cell for updates?
:D

chefann said:
Gillian, want me to program you into my cell for updates?
:D
You can excuse yourself to the ladies room every few minutes and update the phone tree!! Can't you just call me and leave me on speaker all day???:rolleyes:

gilliandanielle said:
You can excuse yourself to the ladies room every few minutes and update the phone tree!! Can't you just call me and leave me on speaker all day???:rolleyes:

Gillian,

If Ann does this, it's your responsibility to post all her messages.

I'm SO bummed that I'm not going to Leadership.

Jeanine

Wow, that sounds great! Now that I take my laptop to shows, I realized that I don't always have my past host's numbers with me (& I'm not good about putting them in their contact info). So I will LOVE this!

This is awesome!

I noticed that a PHD# appeared in my PP records about a month ago. Maybe they were testing it out???

I am totally psyched.

I wish that I was goint to Dallas but I can't.:( So, if you want to add me to the gossip list, I would love to be on it! I will be going to National to walk as a director though!! :D

Gillian,
If Ann does this, it's your responsibility to post all her messages.

Seriously, if someone PMs me a phone number, I can make a couple of calls from Dallas. I'm not guaranteeing up-to-the-minute ticker-type updates, but I'll call once or twice a day. :)

Well I am having my c-section on Jan. 11th so If someone takes their laptop and keeps us up to date before it is over that would be wonderful! Then I won't have to wait even longer to find out b/c I'll be in the hospital!! I hope everyone has a great time, I'm excited b/c I am ready for this baby to come on out!

PChefAbey said:
You arne't going to Leadership Carolyn??? I am hoping to have my laptop before I leave so if I do then I will bring. I wonder if they have a business center at the Adams Mark?

No...one thing I committed to when I began this business was to ALWAYS put my family first and to NEVER let business come before important things in my children's lives. My kids both go back to school after the long winter break on the 9th. It is important to me (and to them) that I be there to bring them to and pick them up from school that first day back...so I will not be attending leadership thi syear. Hopefully next year the dates will work out differently :)

mbh06 said:
Well I am having my c-section on Jan. 11th so If someone takes their laptop and keeps us up to date before it is over that would be wonderful! Then I won't have to wait even longer to find out b/c I'll be in the hospital!! I hope everyone has a great time, I'm excited b/c I am ready for this baby to come on out!

That's my birthday! What a great day but I will be 29!:eek: I can't believe it!!!:rolleyes:

Good Luck! Hope you have a smooth delivery!:D

I have not gotten this email. I am excited about these changes. All that automatic delivery will be awesome!!

One thing I will say, about updating from leadership is to not post it. Last year at leadership I posted what my director called and told me and upset some people because I didn't know we weren't suppose to post it. I just don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did.So do the gossip via email or via phone, and I don't mind updating people as well, I love to share the excitment. I am counting down the days till I fly out!!

Yeah, and if we post spoilers on this PUBLIC forum, PC can have CS yanked.

We don't want that, do we?!?!?!

pamperedalf said:
One thing I will say, about updating from leadership is to not post it. Last year at leadership I posted what my director called and told me and upset some people because I didn't know we weren't suppose to post it. I just don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did.

Hmm. I find this hard to believe. Leadership is not like National Conference when another group is going to be coming in and they want them to be surprised. It's one shot. Why shouldn't this information be shared openly?

I have two phone numbers that I will be calling from Leadership. Combined with my recruits (who aren't eligible to go), that gives me 4 people to call, which is probably the most I want to try to contact. But since Gillian was the person who mentioned it first, I'll take her number as a 5th. :)

I haven't gotten this e-mail yet either. Maybe directors get it first ??

chefjeanine said:
Hmm. I find this hard to believe. Leadership is not like National Conference when another group is going to be coming in and they want them to be surprised. It's one shot. Why shouldn't this information be shared openly?
That's what I was thinking Jeanine....last year my Director called me and fed me a ton of info over the phone so I could email it out to the rest of the cluster....there wasn't anything said about keeping it a secret!

swilking said:
I haven't gotten this e-mail yet either. Maybe directors get it first ??

I was wondering the same thing? I haven't gotten it either...

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4851&highlight=Leadership+2006

Hopefully this works....

Okay I tried to post the link above from last January about releasing the news. There was a lot of drama, and heartache. I was just trying to help prevent it again.

I don't mind calling and updating people either, just pm me your number and I will program it into my phone, you can send me your email address to cause if I have my laptop or access to one I will just email you instead.

Gillian... you better give me a call or email!

pamperedalf said:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=4851&highlight=Leadership+2006

Hopefully this works....

Okay I tried to post the link above from last January about releasing the news. There was a lot of drama, and heartache. I was just trying to help prevent it again.

Amanda,

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't a member of chefsuccess until later in the year so I was unware of what happened.

Also, I was too busy at Leadership calling my recruits and letting them know all about the new products, trips and other changes!! Guess I wasn't supposed to do that. :rolleyes:

Amanda,Thanks for posting this. I wasn't a member of chefsuccess until later in the year so I was unware of what happened.Also, I was too busy at Leadership calling my recruits and letting them know all about the new products, trips and other changes!! Guess I wasn't supposed to do that.
No problem, I am not trying to spoil anybody telling anybody because I am all for sharing the news, especially if you want to know.

I'll share what I know if I know anything when the time comes by PM or e-mail-

Ann- I'm sending you my number by PM right now!!

Anne- You will be first on my list!!

gilliandanielle said:
I'll share what I know if I know anything when the time comes by PM or e-mail-

Ann- I'm sending you my number by PM right now!!

Anne- You will be first on my list!!

Gillian,

Please count me in.

Jeanine

If and when I get info I will start a thread with no info in it, but just to collect names of who needs info. Did that make sense to anyone, LMAO????

gilliandanielle said:
If and when I get info I will start a thread with no info in it, but just to collect names of who needs info. Did that make sense to anyone, LMAO????
I understood completely!

I'll want to be on that list too!!! My director isn't going this year - so this will be my source for info....and I HATE secrets!!!
I love that I am in Wave 1 of Conference this year.....first time for me to be wave 1 (that I could go) - and it kills me to have to wait when other people already know!

dannyzmom said:
How awesome is our company!?!?DId ya'll see the email today about the New Pampered Partner upgrades coming in January??? I am SO excited!!! They are constantly making changes to make our businesses easier!!
Grrrrrr....this just makes me even more frustrated that they don't offer the same thing for Mac users.:mad: I have investigated what it will cost to get the Windows compatible package for my Mac and it will be about $500!!:eek: I cannot afford that, so I will have to do it all by mail and by hand. My director is helping me out for now but she can't enter my shows for me forever so I'm going to have to start doing them by hand. What a pain!!!

slingmommy said:
Grrrrrr....this just makes me even more frustrated that they don't offer the same thing for Mac users.:mad:

I have investigated what it will cost to get the Windows compatible package for my Mac and it will be about $500!!:eek: I cannot afford that, so I will have to do it all by mail and by hand. My director is helping me out for now but she can't enter my shows for me forever so I'm going to have to start doing them by hand. What a pain!!!

Maybe a MAC version is coming too....the announcement said there would be more info at Leadership.....here's crossing my fingers for you (and all the other MAC users)

gilliandanielle said:

Well said Gillian!:p Put me on there!

gilliandanielle said:

Should I be afraid that I understood completely? :D

Put me on the list!

The only reason information given out at Leadership should remain a secret would be for Directors to tell their teams themselves. There is no big secrets from Leadership like National Conference. At NC there are 3 groups getting the info at different times and it would be a real spoiler for the first group to spill the beans before the other groups went but Leadership is all in one group.

BethCooks4U said:
The only reason information given out at Leadership should remain a secret would be for Directors to tell their teams themselves. There is no big secrets from Leadership like National Conference. At NC there are 3 groups getting the info at different times and it would be a real spoiler for the first group to spill the beans before the other groups went but Leadership is all in one group.
That's what I was just going to post, then I saw yours, Beth. For those who don't know (and part of the reason for the secret-keeping), many clusters have a big meeting in January to share all of the announcements, new products, etc. Personally, I LOVE surprises and never tried to find out ahead of time before I went to Leadership myself. I suppose if you don't go to cluster meetings or if your cluster isn't having one in January after Leadership, then I can see why you'd want to know. To each his own, I guess.:) But, I do agree with keeping things a secret on this forum until a certain date (not sure what that is.....maybe DebPC or Admin Greg will tell us). If you want to find out privately from someone, that's fine. There's is so much going on at Leadership, that I know it's hard for me to find downtime to call anyone anyway.

That being said....I can't wait until Leadership!!! That's the next BIG thing after Christmas and I can't wait.:)

That's a good idea Beth. Maybe if anyone posts on here they should put "Leadership spoilers" in the thread and we can decide if we want to read.

Frankly, I ALWAYS hear things on here before I do from my director anyway!

chefjeanine said:
Should I be afraid that I understood completely? :D

Put me on the list!
Me too! Thanks!

I've got three people to call from Leadership:
  • Carolyn in Florida
  • Gillian in Alaska
  • Laurel in California
(Plus my two recruits) What they do with the info is up to them! :D

Maybe we should start an official "phone tree" for Leadership info.

Gillian... could you add me to your info list? Thanks!

slingmommy said:
Grrrrrr....this just makes me even more frustrated that they don't offer the same thing for Mac users.:mad:

I have investigated what it will cost to get the Windows compatible package for my Mac and it will be about $500!!:eek: I cannot afford that, so I will have to do it all by mail and by hand. My director is helping me out for now but she can't enter my shows for me forever so I'm going to have to start doing them by hand. What a pain!!!

Maybe they will finally be offering a web based program!!!!! Then you wouldn't need to worry about MAC conversions?!

Lots of the other direct selling companies have web based programs and I know that PC has been testing things like this over the last few years--so maybe it will all finally happen!!!!!

Ok--have a PP question. I tried to make a password required on my laptop for PP, but it kept saying enter old password. I never had an old password, but if I leave it blank, it says invalid password. The other problem is apparently I clicked on the box to require a password. I didn't add one b/c it wouldn't let me & I exited out of the program. Now when I try to get back in, it is asking me for a password. I don't have one! Is there any way to get into PP on my laptop now? I hope so, b/c I only use it for shows! Oops!

Mac & PP
slingmommy said:

Do you have an Intel-based Mac? If so, you should be able to get up and running for half that (around $260). Parallels is $80-$90 I think, and a full version of Windows I think is around $180.

I can't imagine doing all this manually. I signed this past fall, and researched to make sure I could get Windows running on my DH's iMac before signing. At the time I signed, my PowerMac was not intel-based. Since then, I got an MacBook so no more running to his computer and I can take it to shows. Whew!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danaher3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • koeverson