• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I maximize my host benefits as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to understand the host benefits program and encourage your host to book as many parties as possible. Some key benefits for hosts include free and discounted products, host-exclusive items, and host credits. As a consultant, you can help your host achieve the maximum benefits by guiding them through the party planning process, promoting the party, and offering additional perks for guests who book their own parties. During the party, focus on providing a fun and engaging experience to increase sales and bookings. Additionally, there are special incentives for hosts who book multiple parties, so it is important to communicate these rewards and encourage your host to book multiple parties.
Teresa Johnson
Hi! I am so excited to have stumbled across this website! My name is Teresa Johnson. I have been. Pampered Chef Consultant almost 2 months. I have had a slow start , but that’s OK. I am learning so much! I have only had my Launch VP party and a VP Fundraiser to help a dear friend. In 2 weeks I will officially start my 1st Booked VP. I am Nervous and Excited. I have learned so much and I hope to learn even more before that party starts! I want to get my host the most I can get her!!! I am very open to suggestions and helpful hints! I can’t wait to see what I find here! If you see me, stop by and say Hello!

Welcome to CS Teresa!

Admin Greg said:
Welcome to CS Teresa!
Thank you!

Hi there!
I'm a new consultant and I haven't been able to book parties lately because of the coronavirus so i decided to host my own. Anything I should know about commisons and host benefits? Looking for current information. My goal is the commison sales and submitting the monthly amount, more than recieving the host discounts. Just want to make sure I'm not losing out on anything!
Thanks for your advice!

1. How can I ensure that my host receives the maximum benefits as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it is important to understand the host benefits program and how it works. The best way to maximize your host's benefits is to book as many shows as possible and encourage your host to invite as many guests as they can. The more sales and bookings your host receives, the higher their rewards will be. It is also helpful to offer incentives or special deals for guests who book their own shows at your host's party.

2. What are the key benefits that my host can receive when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The main benefits that a host receives for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, host-exclusive items, and host credits that can be used towards any product in the catalog. Hosts can also earn additional rewards based on the total sales and number of bookings from their party.

3. Is there anything I can do as a consultant to help my host achieve the maximum host benefits?

Absolutely! As a consultant, it is your job to guide and support your host throughout the party planning process. This includes helping them create a guest list, providing them with tips on how to host a successful party, and promoting the party through social media and other channels. You can also offer additional perks or rewards for guests who book their own parties at your host's party.

4. What should I focus on during my host's party to ensure they receive the most benefits?

During your host's party, it is important to focus on providing a fun and engaging experience for their guests. This will encourage more sales and bookings, which will ultimately lead to higher host benefits. Make sure to showcase the products in an exciting way and offer helpful tips and recipes to show guests how they can use the products in their own kitchens.

5. Are there any special incentives for booking multiple parties as a host?

Yes, there are special incentives for booking multiple parties as a host. The more parties a host books, the more rewards they can earn. For example, if a host books three parties, they can earn an additional $50 in free products. If they book five parties, they can earn an extra $100 in free products. It is important to communicate these incentives to your host and encourage them to book multiple parties to receive even more benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Donna Marie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell