• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Item - Large Grooved Cutting Board???

In summary, the Large Grooved Cutting Board is made of high-quality, durable bamboo and is not dishwasher safe. Its cutting surface measures 18 inches by 12 inches and it comes with a satisfaction guarantee and warranty. The grooves on the cutting board can be used for catching juices, holding small items in place, and preventing cross-contamination.
KristinS
What's with the Large Grooved Cutting Board being on the outlet?

it's not...
at least i'm not seeing it!

I see it, but I believe it is the old style without the rubber edge.

ah - I see the difference now!

I would just purchase the LGCB WITH SILICONE EDGES cuz I bought the "old" one and am not happy with it. It is really nice once you have one with the edging. Well, worth the money

stefani2 said:
I would just purchase the LGCB WITH SILICONE EDGES cuz I bought the "old" one and am not happy with it. It is really nice once you have one with the edging. Well, worth the money

Love the non-skid feature!! No more wobble boards from having to put a damp cloth underneath to keep it from sliding!

And I believe you can purchase the new one through our samples and supplies for $17 or$18 something like that.

The new one is more heat resistant, not as likely to warp from being in the dishwasher!

1. What material is the Large Grooved Cutting Board made of?

The Large Grooved Cutting Board is made of high-quality, durable bamboo. It is a sustainable and eco-friendly material that is also gentle on your knives.

2. Is the Large Grooved Cutting Board dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the Large Grooved Cutting Board in the dishwasher. It is best to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately to prolong its lifespan.

3. How large is the cutting surface of the Large Grooved Cutting Board?

The cutting surface of the Large Grooved Cutting Board measures 18 inches by 12 inches, providing ample space for all your cutting and chopping needs.

4. Does the Large Grooved Cutting Board come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Large Grooved Cutting Board, you can return it within 1 year for a replacement or refund.

5. Can the grooves on the cutting board be used for anything other than catching juices?

Yes, the grooves on the Large Grooved Cutting Board can also be used to hold small items, such as cherry tomatoes or olives, in place while you chop them. They can also be used to create a barrier between different types of foods to prevent cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • princessmeshelle