• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New on the Site? Hear About It at Conference?

In summary, Julie tells a few people about the site chefsuccess, and then hears about negative feedback. She is surprised, but also hears that there is more time spent reading posts on the site than making calls and working on business. She is happy to continue spending time on the site and reads the posts while making calls.
jhammer22
I am just wondering if anyone is joining this site after hearing about it at conference. I know that I told quite a few people about the site.

Julie

Well welcome. No I heard about this site from the Pampered Chef USA group on Yahoo. I didn't get to go to the conference this year.:( But I will be there next year!!!!!:D

I told a ton of people too about chefsuccess, I would love to know if anyone lurking found out from conf!!

actually, I heard that there was a lot of negative stuff being said about sites like this one.....

I was really surprised, but there is some message going around about sites like this one and how much time is spent here instead of working the business

:(

I actually heard just the opposite. Network and get good ideas on these sites. They can really help to add to your business. Also, if someone has already created a flyer or invitation, why waste your time creating one.

jhammer22 said:
I actually heard just the opposite. Network and get good ideas on these sites. They can really help to add to your business. Also, if someone has already created a flyer or invitation, why waste your time creating one.

all our directors that went heard the negative... :( and told us at cluster the other night that they were actually getting some emails regarding it....don't quote me, but I thought they said they got one from HO.

:confused: an e-mail from HO regarding what??

I don't know why HO would think that this site isn't a "good thing"!!! I have no support. I emailed my director and ask if we met the challenge and she didn't even email me back. This site has given me so much info.;)

My directors took a class at conference, and they were fed that there is more time spent reading the posts than there is making cc calls and working on the biz.
My director was telling me, to try and be off of here for a whole month (I don't listen very well) to see how much my biz would increase. I generally spend about a half hour a day. You guys are my therapy. Hi, my name is PamperedALF and I am addicted to chef success. I know that me and Jhammer22 were telling a lot of people on our bus ride back from the HO tour #1 wave 2. :)

pamperedalf said:
My directors took a class at conference, and they were fed that there is more time spent reading the posts than there is making cc calls and working on the biz.

that might be part of what she was talking about.

I guess we should stop reading newspapers, books and watching TV:eek: That way we could being making those PC phone calls LOL:D

Does that mean we are not allowed to spend time with the kids and family things, because that will take away from the cc times as well. One of the reasons I got into the business is so I can enjoy the things I like to do, without someone telling me to do this and do that. I thought it was our own business and how much time we put into it was up to us, remembering this is our business. I read the posts and can make my calls at the same time (kinda like chewing gum and walking. lol). There are now two things I wont give up (1) Coffee and (2) chefsuccess sooo there!!!

What new products are being featured on the Pampered Chef website?

The "New on the Site" section of our website features all of the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef. These products are updated regularly, so be sure to check back often!

How can I stay updated on new products from Pampered Chef?

Attending our annual conference is the best way to hear about new products. At conference, we showcase all of our new products and give attendees the opportunity to purchase them before they are released to the public. You can also sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new products and promotions.

Can I purchase new products from Pampered Chef before they are officially released?

Yes, if you attend our conference, you will have the opportunity to purchase new products before they are available to the general public. You can also sign up to be a consultant and receive products in advance as part of our product testing program.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for new products on the website?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts on new products when they are first released on our website. These promotions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

How can I learn more about the new products featured on the Pampered Chef website?

Each new product on our website has a detailed description, images, and sometimes even videos to help you learn more about it. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional questions or information about the new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.