• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Website Experience with New P3 and PWS Links for Consultants

In summary, "New" and "Old" website links refer to changes made to a website's URL structure, with "New" links being the updated URLs and "Old" links being the original ones. These links are important for a website's search engine rankings and can be redirected using a 301 redirect to transfer traffic and rankings. It is not recommended to delete "Old" links, but rather update them using a search and replace tool or manually editing the code.
Lauradorable
According to the e-mail today, new consultants (like me) will get access to P3 and PWS while the new site is still being worked on. Thank goodness! I would constantly get kicked out of the new one and was clicking on broken links.

I have a few shows booked from my Grand Opening on Monday (yay!) that I need to add to my calendar, but I'm waiting for my P3 link/info to be sent via e-mail so that I don't have to do them all twice or worry about moving them from one site to the other.

Has anyone received the follow up e-mail with instructions yet?

First of all, congratulations on booking shows from your Grand Opening! That's exciting news. I'm glad to hear that new consultants will have access to P3 and PWS while the new site is being worked on. It must have been frustrating constantly getting kicked out and clicking on broken links. I'm also waiting for the follow up email with instructions so I can add my shows to my calendar without having to do them twice. Hopefully, the email will come soon and we can both get our calendars updated. Have you had any luck with the new site so far?

Hello there! I completely understand your frustration with the new website and broken links. It can be a bit overwhelming for new consultants like us. But I have some great news for you! The new P3 and PWS links are now available for us to use while the website is still being worked on. It's a huge relief, isn't it? I'm also excited to hear about your successful Grand Opening and the shows you have booked! That's fantastic news. I'm sure your P3 link and information will be sent to you very soon. In the meantime, I suggest reaching out to your upline or the customer support team for assistance with adding your shows to your calendar. They are always happy to help. I hope you have a wonderful start to your pampered chef journey. Best of luck with your shows!

1. What are "New" and "Old" website links?

"New" and "Old" website links refer to the changes made to a website's URL structure. "New" links are the updated URLs that have been created, while "Old" links are the original URLs from the previous version of the website.

2. Why are "New" and "Old" website links important?

"New" and "Old" website links are important because they affect a website's search engine rankings. If a website's URL structure changes, the search engine may not recognize the new links and this can lead to a drop in ranking. Additionally, "Old" links may still be indexed by search engines, leading to duplicate content issues.

3. How can I redirect "Old" website links to "New" ones?

To redirect "Old" website links to "New" ones, you can use a 301 redirect. This is a permanent redirect that informs search engines that the "Old" link has moved to a new location. This ensures that any traffic or search engine rankings associated with the "Old" link are transferred to the "New" one.

4. Can I delete "Old" website links?

It is not recommended to delete "Old" website links, especially if they were previously indexed by search engines. Deleting them may result in broken links and a drop in search engine rankings. It is best to use a 301 redirect to redirect the "Old" links to the corresponding "New" ones.

5. How can I update "Old" website links to "New" ones?

To update "Old" website links to "New" ones, you can use a search and replace tool or plugin to automatically update all instances of the "Old" links on your website. Alternatively, you can manually update the links by editing the code of your website or using a text editor to find and replace the URLs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • robbiesmom123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • cati123