• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Long-Lost Member of Our Group? Welcome Back!

In summary, the speaker has been a member of the group since January 2005. They lost touch with the group due to losing the link and changing their email address. However, they were prompted to come back by a friend who sent them the link. The speaker works for Pampered Chef and lives in Florida. They also have a hobby of costuming for their church's Broadway-style play, "The Gospel According to Scrooge".
DeeisPampered
Hello!

My name is Dee and I have actually been a member of this group since Jan '05, but lost the link, changed my email address, and lost touch. Another PC friend of mine sent me this link to see if she should bother signing up and I told her YES!! I was so glad she had sent it to me so that I could get back.

I live in Florida and LOVE PC. I never earn any of the new spring products as I do costuming for our church and we have a Broadway style play we do every year called "The Gospel According to Scrooge" and I have to costume 35-60 people in Victorian timeperiod dress. Sooooo, my Nov and Dec every year are dead due to sewing.

By the time I get to Jan, I am so depressed that I haven't done anything for the past two months that I find it hard to get back into the swing of things. So to be back here for support is GREAT!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

God Bless,
Dee

Hi Dee, enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome back Dee.

Dee, The church I belonged to in Central Illinois also puts on "The Gospel according to Scrooge" I know what an intense 2 months it can be until the production is over. I was never involved in the costuming, I was just a dancer, but my Mom sewed alot of the costumes, so I can understand.

Welcome Dee! I also live in Florida, where do you live? :)

1. How long have you been a member of this group?

I have been a member since January 2005.

2. How did you lose touch with the group?

I lost the link and changed my email address without updating it with the group.

3. What made you decide to come back?

A friend of mine sent me the link and I realized how much I missed being a part of this group.

4. What do you do for a living?

I work for Pampered Chef and I live in Florida.

5. Do you have any hobbies or interests?

I love costuming for my church's Broadway-style play, "The Gospel According to Scrooge". It takes up most of my time during the months of November and December, but I enjoy it a lot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474