• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Kitchen with Our New Mixing Bowl Set - 40% off for a Limited Time!

In summary, the conversation was about using tax refunds to purchase items for Kit Enhancement. The two options were a carafe and a mixing bowl set. The recommendation was to go with the mixing bowls because they are new and have been selling well at shows, while the carafe may not be as appealing due to its price and availability at other stores. The mixing bowls also have many features to talk about and can help with bookings.
MamaChef
OK, so our tax return ended up being more that we had thought, which is good :) ! So, we are paying off some bills, putting some back, and then each taking some "blow" money for ourselves. I'm using mine to get the 4 and 6 piece cookware sets since Kit Enhancement is this month, why not get it at 40% off right :D ? I have a few extra dollars after shipping and tax, and I'm torn over getting the karafe or the new mixing bowl set. So, I'm looking for some help....essentially I'd be able to use both at shows, but I'm trying to figure out which would be more "sellable" I guess. How is the mixing bowl set selling for you guys? Do people seem to be interested, or turned off by the price? How are you handling arguments about getting bowls at wal mart or target?

Thanks for all thoughts on this!

Congratulations on getting a refund! :) I'm doing the same as you are by using some of my extra monies to purchase kit enhancement items. :D In response to your question of Mixing Bowls vs Carafe ~ Mixing Bowls hands down! I have sold 3 sets in only 2 shows. Also got two booking because of them. The future hosts want to try and get it free or as a half price item! No one has said a word about the expense or they could buy cheaper at Wal Mart etc... The Carafe on the other hand, while an awesome product, people tell me they don't want to put out that kind of money for it when they can purchase one cheaper somewhere else. Hope this helps.

Lee Anne

Mixing Bowls!!The mixing bowls are your best bet by far! They are new and have so many uses at your show...many features to show and talk about. The carafe is excellent (my sister swears by hers....filled it with hot water at night and used it to fill baby bottles for those midnight feedings :) ) Everyone has a carafe or has seen one so not much benefit in showing it. It is one of those products that you can talk about and not really have to show. The mixing bowls are a hot new product that will help you with bookings so that's where I'd put my money.

1. What sizes do the bowls come in?

The New Mixing Bowl Set from Pampered Chef comes in three sizes - 2 quart, 4 quart, and 6 quart.

2. Are the bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the bowls in the New Mixing Bowl Set are microwave safe. However, we recommend removing any metal attachments, such as the silicone base, before microwaving.

3. Can I put these bowls in the dishwasher?

Yes, the New Mixing Bowl Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use.

4. Do these bowls have non-slip bottoms?

Yes, the bowls in the New Mixing Bowl Set feature a non-slip silicone base to keep them steady while mixing.

5. Can I use these bowls for hot foods?

Yes, the New Mixing Bowl Set is safe for use with hot foods. However, we recommend using caution and oven mitts when handling hot bowls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle