• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Catalogues Without Stamps: Solutions & Advice

In summary, the catalogs that came in with the orders during the holiday season do not have a blank back for the stamp and address. They are mail-ready with a space to place a stamp and the customer's address, and they come in a greeting card sized envelope with room to add a flyer or coupon.
Princess
How do you guys mail out these catalogues...the new ones don't have a blank back to put a stamp and address.

My new mini catalog has a blank back page. Are we talking about the same thing? The mini with the new forged knife on the cover? The back is blank on one half and the other half tells about the wedding registry.

Mine has a space, too.:confused:

Princess said:
How do you guys mail out these catalogues...the new ones don't have a blank back to put a stamp and address.

The new mini catalogs have a blank spot on the back page. Their is a box that says "Place stamp here". And room for your return address and the customers address. They said we just need to tape shut the 3 open sides and use a first class stamp.

This year they also sized them so that they fit in a business size envelope. I mailed a mini catalog and flyer with the new recruiting incentive to all my old inactive consultants (over a yr inactive). It only took one first class stamp to mail the envelope.

Sorry but the Canadian ones aren't blank

Ours are also resized so they fit in an envelope - that way you don't have to tape the three sides closed and you can add a flyer or coupon. Will yours fit? If not, I would highly suggest you email HO and let them know that you want one or the other, or both features!

I kinda thought that might have been it.

From feedback from customers, I suggest mailing them in an envelope anyway. Apparently these, and the postcard invitations get mixed in with the junk mail rather easily and lost. They just look like another postcard advertising a company. I'm suggesting to all my hosts that they put them in an envelope with a personal note, even if it's on a sticky and be sure to use the website. I'm mailing out my mini's in a greeting card sized envelope with a letter, I figured people are likely to open a letter :)

Good idea! I'm glad I read this before mailing mine out tomorrow.

Kris

susans_kitchen said:
From feedback from customers, I suggest mailing them in an envelope anyway. Apparently these, and the postcard invitations get mixed in with the junk mail rather easily and lost. They just look like another postcard advertising a company. I'm suggesting to all my hosts that they put them in an envelope with a personal note, even if it's on a sticky and be sure to use the website. I'm mailing out my mini's in a greeting card sized envelope with a letter, I figured people are likely to open a letter :)

Did it cost more than .39c to send them in a card size envelope w/ a letter? I want to get mine out before the New Year (I heard postage was going up?) to preferred hosts.
thanks!

Princess said:
The ones you order from supply have a blank back. The ones that came in all the orders during the holiday season do not have any blank space on the back.....in the US anyhow.

Since the mini catalogs cost regular first class postage anyway, I put them into an envelope with a tri-fold flyer I made up announcing the January and February host benefits. I found it quite a bit easier than trying to place a small flyer within the mini catalog and then taping it up on 3 sides.

Mary

chefmary said:
Since the mini catalogs cost regular first class postage anyway, I put them into an envelope with a tri-fold flyer I made up announcing the January and February host benefits. I found it quite a bit easier than trying to place a small flyer within the mini catalog and then taping it up on 3 sides.

Mary

so it was only .39c for it, the envelope and a flyer? In Sept. I sent out a mini with a post card insert into an envelope and I think it was more than .39c.

Heather - the post card might have added too much weight.

Where can I buy the new catalogs and shouldn't I wait until spring ones come out?

This was an older thread started when the Fall Minis came out in Sept. we will get a new Catty and minis in Feb for March selling and they are on Supply order on Pampered Partner. Just FYI

heat123 said:
This was an older thread started when the Fall Minis came out in Sept. we will get a new Catty and minis in Feb for March selling and they are on Supply order on Pampered Partner. Just FYI

Thanks for letting me know that. lol. :D I was like, did I miss something?!?! lol.

SillyChef said:
Thanks for letting me know that. lol. :D I was like, did I miss something?!?! lol.

If something sounds weird, check the date on the first post in the thread. Sometimes threads end up being "resurrected" after a long time and some of the descriptions no longer make sense (like the word "new").

1. How can I send catalogues without using stamps?

There are a few different options for sending catalogues without stamps. One option is to use online postage services, such as Stamps.com or Endicia, which allow you to print postage directly onto your envelopes. Another option is to use a postage meter, which can be rented or purchased and allows you to print postage directly onto envelopes or labels. You can also use pre-printed postage labels or envelopes that already have postage included.

2. Is it possible to send catalogues without postage at all?

No, unfortunately you cannot send catalogues without any postage. Postage is required for all mail being sent through the postal service. However, as mentioned before, there are alternative options for printing postage directly onto your mail or using pre-printed postage materials.

3. Can I get free postage for sending catalogues?

Some companies may offer free postage for sending catalogues as part of a promotion or reward program. However, in most cases, you will need to purchase or rent postage through a service or directly from the postal service. You can also consider using bulk mail services, which offer discounted rates for sending large quantities of mail.

4. Are there any restrictions on sending catalogues without stamps?

Generally speaking, the same restrictions apply for sending catalogues with or without stamps. Your catalogues must meet size and weight requirements, and cannot contain any prohibited or restricted items. It's always a good idea to check with your local post office for any specific restrictions or guidelines.

5. How can I save money when sending catalogues without stamps?

There are a few ways to save money when sending catalogues without stamps. First, consider using bulk mail services or purchasing postage in bulk for a discounted rate. You can also look into using pre-printed postage materials or online postage services, which often offer lower rates than traditional stamps. Additionally, you can try negotiating rates with your postage provider or seeking out promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanetM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanetM
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • esavvymom