• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Microwave with 1000 Watts - Ready to Cook!

In summary, the "New Microwave with 1000 Watts - Ready to Cook!" has a wattage of 1000 watts, multiple cooking options, and a non-stick interior for easy cleaning. It can also accommodate larger dishes and has a built-in timer with an "add 30 seconds" button for convenience.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Finally got a NEW microwave with a working turntable and more than 800 watts of power!

It's stainless ... guess I can live with that ... I was hoping for white, but oh well!

It's 1000 watts and the DCB fits PERFECTLY in it ... now I can make all those recipies you guys do.

Thanks!

BTW ... I like your name because I have a friend whose last name is Dotts. (She seriously considered getting a skirt with dotts on it for her wedding.) I've been trying to offer her family a Dotts Discount ... 10 percent off anything with Dotts to anyone named Dotts. Could you imagine if her name was Dottie Dotts? I'd sign her up for SURE!

What is the wattage of the "New Microwave with 1000 Watts - Ready to Cook!"?

The wattage of this microwave is 1000 watts, making it powerful enough to cook a variety of foods quickly and efficiently.

How many cooking options does this microwave have?

This microwave has several cooking options, including defrost, reheat, and multiple power levels for cooking different types of food.

Is the "New Microwave with 1000 Watts - Ready to Cook!" easy to clean?

Yes, this microwave features a non-stick interior that is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.

Can this microwave handle larger dishes and plates?

Yes, this microwave has a spacious interior and a large turntable that can accommodate larger dishes and plates.

Does this microwave have a timer feature?

Yes, this microwave has a built-in timer that allows you to set cook times for your food. It also has a convenient "add 30 seconds" button for quick cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
Replies
Views
vonfirmath