• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Emerson 1100w Microwave with Grill/Combo Worth It?

In summary, the new microwave has received some bad reviews, but there could be various reasons for this including individual experiences, user error, or a defective product. Common complaints mentioned in the reviews include difficulty with settings, uneven heating, and malfunctioning buttons. However, the company stands by the quality of their products and is continuously working to improve them. There are no known widespread issues with the new microwave, but if any problems arise, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance. The new microwave comes with a one-year limited warranty and has been designed with improved features and technology. However, some users may experience a learning curve and are advised to follow the instructions for optimal results.
ChefMary412
So, I finallu got a microwave that will fit the DCB. I went out at 9pm last night. I could not wait any longer. Well, now reading reviews, the one I got does not always seem to good. Does anyone have this one
Emerson 1100w microwave with grill/combo? 1.2ft.

Looking for positive reviews, as I hate returning things and was so happy to get one!! The reviews say that after a few months it just does not work. But, there are only a few reviews... not many.

Just remember that most people will always voice complaints but few will voice raves. Think of all the people who bought it and are very happy and too busy to write praises.:chef:

Amen, Linda

thanks... that is what I was thinking.... they are so busy cooking in it with their dcb that they do not have time to write a great review! haha

Hi there! Congratulations on your new microwave! I understand how frustrating it can be to read mixed reviews about a product you just purchased. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use and test out many different kitchen appliances, including microwaves. While I cannot speak specifically about the Emerson 1100w microwave with grill/combo, I can assure you that Pampered Chef only offers high-quality, durable products that are built to last. If you do decide to return your current microwave, I would highly recommend checking out our line of microwaves. They are designed with the busy home cook in mind and have received rave reviews from our customers. Happy cooking!

1. Why are there bad reviews for the new microwave?

There could be a variety of reasons for bad reviews, including individual experiences, user error, or a defective product. We stand by the quality of our products and strive to address any issues that may arise.

2. What specific complaints do customers have about the new microwave?

Some common complaints mentioned in the reviews include difficulty with the settings, uneven heating, and malfunctioning buttons. We take all feedback into consideration and continually work to improve our products.

3. Are there any known issues with the new microwave?

We are not aware of any widespread issues with the new microwave. However, if you are experiencing any problems, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can you provide more information about the warranty for the new microwave?

The new microwave comes with a one-year limited warranty, which covers defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues within this time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How does the new microwave compare to previous models?

The new microwave has been designed with improved features and technology to provide a better cooking experience. However, as with any new product, there may be a learning curve for some users. We recommend following the instructions and using the microwave as directed for optimal results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies