• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Living up to Expectations for Wedding Registry Cards and More?

ordered business cards, lap boards, and magnets from merril and was generally pleased with her experience. she said the cards arrived quickly, although she did have one charge for the cards that appeared on her bank statement after the order had shipped, and she was concerned that the website did not list all of the items that merril carried (she thought the website might not have been updated recently). she also thought the website looked more professional than the previous company she used for her personalized car decals.
heat123
Silver Member
I just ordered some wedding registry cards, host envelopes and my biz cards there.( I hope they don't take forever to process and ship like I have heard ont these threads!) I was disappointed on the lack of inventory variety they carry. Anyone else feel the same way? I loved all that T & C offered! Do you think eventually Merrill will carry as much different PC stuff as the former company? That's just too bad, IMO!

I hope so. I will be moving soon and would really like to have a window decal on my car like the one T & C offered. I wanted to get the car magnets. I saw that we were encouraged to order what we wanted by Dec. 31, but we won't be moving until August and I won't have my new phone number until then.

I like(d) those car decals.

merril vendorsit took about two wks to get a personlized stamp from them, and about a week to get my bank bag. the only thing i didn't like was that they charged my credit card twice. The charged the s&h and the bank bag on the first order and just charged me for the stamp on the second one...i thought that is was kinda weird...i never did receive a receipt either

I have also had shipping issues with Merrill. I ordered on Jan. 16th a set of lap boards, a non-personalized item and just received them on Monday of this week Feb.13th. I thought that was wayyy too long for an item that isn't personalized. I was a little disappointed in that and a little leery about ordering from them again. I guess I just can't get in a dire situation.

I ordered business cards and a few other things. I thought they arrived in a timely manner. I, too, had my card charged twice (the business cards shipped separately). I called them since the charge that appeared on my card was not the total I was given. No email was sent notifying me that there would be two charges. Both charges did end up totaling what they said it would be. I think that the Merrill's stuff looks more professional than T&C. I am going to be in the market for another car soon and hate that I can't order another set of the personalized window decals. Hope they start offering them before my van dies!!

I ordered Business cards from them and I think they look great. I also thought they shipped fairly timely (I think I received them about 13 days later). The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't charge my credit card until about 3 weeks after I ordered. I actually had the cards before they charged me which is wierd.

I definitely think Merrill is more cutting edge and looks sharp but just disappointed in the lack of stuff that they carry compared to T&C! I hope they add more to their inventory eventually!

orderI loved my business cards and they were super fast I have ordered 3 times and nothing took over a week from time i placed order till rcvd. The reciept they email to u. I think this looks much more professional then anything I have ever seen PC use. Its a step in the right direction. I did place a order today for lap boards and it said they are back ordered. maby just look around the web site it tells u everything.

amanda

1. What is the process for becoming a new Merrill vendor?

The first step to becoming a new Merrill vendor is to submit an application through our vendor portal. Once your application is reviewed and approved, you will be contacted by our merchandising team to discuss next steps.

2. How long does it typically take for a new vendor to begin selling through Merrill?

The timeline for a new vendor to begin selling through Merrill varies depending on the product and category. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to complete the necessary onboarding and setup processes.

3. Are there any specific requirements for products to be sold through Merrill?

We have certain criteria in place for products to be sold through Merrill, including quality standards, packaging and labeling requirements, and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Our merchandising team will work with you to ensure your products meet these requirements.

4. What are some benefits of becoming a new Merrill vendor?

As a Merrill vendor, you will have access to our wide customer base and strong brand recognition. We also offer marketing and advertising opportunities to help promote your products. Additionally, our vendor portal provides easy and efficient order management and reporting.

5. Can I sell my products exclusively through Merrill?

Yes, you can choose to sell your products exclusively through Merrill. However, we do encourage our vendors to explore other sales channels as well to maximize their reach and potential sales. Our team can provide guidance and support in this decision-making process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ahammons
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies