• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the 192 New Members of The Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. To introduce yourself to the community, you can join online forums or attend local events. They may have found the community through word of mouth, social media, ads, or referrals. The community offers helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive environment. It is open to anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products, not just consultants.
New to Chef SuccessHi I'm Julie. Someone in my cluster sent me to this sight. I have been with Pampered Chef for 2 1/2 years now. I work full-time as a fourth grade teacher in McMinnville, Oregon (about 40 minutes from Salem, our capital). I have been a teacher for 16 years. I have three kids (13,7,3). I started Pampered Chef to get adult conversation and to get the recognition I miss in my day job. My PC business has exploded since I recently moved to McMinnville from a city 30 minutes away where we have more than 6 consultants in a town less than 8,000. McMinnville (30,000 people) offers me many opportunities. Right now I am booked through October. I have three consultants. My goal is to walk across the stage next National Conference as a Director. My second goal is to help my husband build his mobile computer business, so his income can replace my teaching. Then, I will be able to focus completely on PC.

Welcome Julie. Congrats on your move, your recent success, and finding this great virtual forum.

Hi my name is Heidi Kreitzer and this month marks 4 years with PC for me however unfortunately I am only now finding out about this great sight. I was watching Dateline or something last month and saw a story about Paige but it only said that she sold Kitchenware so I Googled her name and found this sight. I am glad I did, I have gotten so much great information in the few days since I subscribed. I emailed the address to the rest of my cluster, I told my mom that I was going to wait until our September meeting but I felt guilty holding such valuable info from them. LOL. Well I just wanted to introduce myself and also thank everyone for all of the great information.

I have been with this wonderful company for 4 years. After I got discharged from the Air Force I wanted to do some kind of DS so that I could make my own schedule. I have had three full time jobs since starting this business. My goal right now is to meet Mr. Right and then marry him, have him put me on his insurance so that I can sell PC full time.

Well that is me in a nutshell.

Heidi Kreitzer

Hello Everyone, I have been enjoying this website for about a month. I have been with Pampered Chef since May. I love both very much. I stumbled onto the website late one night and have become addicted. Congratulations to all of us newbies but a big "Thank You" for the constant support and quick answers to the long time Cheffers. I would like to see more people register with the Consultants List though. :angel:

lockhartkitchen said:
Hi I'm Julie. Someone in my cluster sent me to this sight. I have been with Pampered Chef for 2 1/2 years now. I work full-time as a fourth grade teacher in McMinnville, Oregon (about 40 minutes from Salem, our capital). I have been a teacher for 16 years. I have three kids (13,7,3). I started Pampered Chef to get adult conversation and to get the recognition I miss in my day job. My PC business has exploded since I recently moved to McMinnville from a city 30 minutes away where we have more than 6 consultants in a town less than 8,000. McMinnville (30,000 people) offers me many opportunities. Right now I am booked through October. I have three consultants. My goal is to walk across the stage next National Conference as a Director. My second goal is to help my husband build his mobile computer business, so his income can replace my teaching. Then, I will be able to focus completely on PC.

How funny is this... My sister (who is also a consultant) is a 4th grade teacher and... are you ready for the best part... her name is JULIE!!! She is a lurker around here, but I'm going to have to direct her to you... that is just too funny (or creepy, whatever...):D

Hi My name is Adriana and I signed up to Chefsuccess on August 1st, I guess I'm not new... Bad manners I didn't introduce myself I just jumped right in!! I love this site despite the vents which I've seen can sometimes get a little tense, but it's good to vent sometimes especially with those who can relate. Best of all is finding solutions to those things that drive us nuts in this business. Anyway... I joined Pampered Chef in September of 05, just in time for the big Hispanic Market boom. Because of the perfect timing I promoted to Director in May of 06 and walked at my very first National Conference. I have two kids ages 9 and 10. They love Pampered Chef too because before their mom was practically useless in the kitchen, now we enjoy trying different recipes together. That has been (IMHO) the thing that people find most attractive about our business, how it brings families together. I am very grateful for this site not only for the valuable but also for the moral support. I have read some very inspiring posts, that just keep you going with more determination. Thank you!! I can tell that all of you that have the STARS have earned them!

chefheidi2003 said:
My goal right now is to meet Mr. Right and then marry him, have him put me on his insurance so that I can sell PC full time.

Well that is me in a nutshell.

Heidi Kreitzer

Welcome to all of our new members!

Heidi~You DO know that PC offers insurance policies, right? No need to wait for some guy to put you on his insurance!! LOL :D

Yes I know that but I am entirely to cheap to pay for my own insurance...Also that is just extra incentive for me to go out and meet people. LOL... I am a dork I know but I just keep thinking that he has to be out there somewhere so if I set that with my PC goals then I am good to go...Thanks Kelly.

Heidi

Hello Janet,
My name is Petra and I am with TPC for 2 years now. I live in Montreal where a handful of us are trying to grow the business. Quebec seems to be the last province in Canada that has not heard much about The Pampered Chef, so it is quiet challenging and exciting at the same time.
I found ChefSuccess because I was looking on the internet for more information on how to grow the business here.
I definitely would like to thank all users and the Admin team of this site, because I have learned so much from you all! You are all just wonderful.
I also have a day job that keeps me incredibly busy but my love for TPC keeps me going and I am trying to dedicate as much time as possible to my business.
I am really looking forward to spending more time on ChefSuccess in the future and connecting with all the wonderful people here.
Have a great day!
Petra :)

Hi, my name is Sherry and I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've got 3 shows booked, need one more and I hope to order my kit in a couple of days. I'm super excited to start, I love Pampered Chef and how it can help everyone in the kitchen, experts and novices alike. I work f/t days as a Secretarial Assistant, but started looking for a second job so that I could finally afford to get braces. The thought of a second job wasn't very appealing, so I started looking at DS. Pampered Chef looked like the best by far; great products, great rewards, lots of support. I found this website while looking up EVERYTHING to do PC. Unfortunately my boyfriend was laid off last week so all PC earning will have to cover the second half of the mortgage for a while.
Love the site, I've learned so much already and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Sherry, you definately made a great decision in choosing PC to sell. I too decided that I wanted to do direct sales because I didn't want a p/t job but wanted some extra cash. I actually had a party from each while trying to decide and then my aunt invited me to a PC party (my very first one) and I loved it so much that I decided that this is what I wanted to sell.

Wow- lots of new Canadians! Welcome!

I just realized I've gotten a bit behind on this thread!!!!

Welcome all! I hope you enjoy our crazy little world here...we are such a family - best friends some days, some days there are the little brother/sister picking on each other/annoyances, but in the end, we're one big PC family!

I hope you enjoy the WEALTH of information around you!

Petra - neat name - I know one other person named Petra (means Rock right?).

Good luck in Canada with your business - there are a lot of Canadian consultants on here to help you out!

Good luck to everyone!! And congrats on choosing such an awesome business and company.:D

Hi...I'm Heather. I'm a 7th grade English teacher, but I took the year off to be a SAHM. My son is 5 months old. My first PC party as a consultant is September 17th, unless I can get someone to book sooner! My kit should arrive in the mail early next week and I'm getting excited! This is a great site with tons of good ideas! Thanks!

Welcome Heather!

<h2>1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. How can I introduce myself to the community?</h2><p>You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.</p><h2>3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.</p><h2>4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.</p><h2>5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.</p>

1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I introduce myself to the community?

You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.

3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.

4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?

The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.

5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies