• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the 192 New Members of The Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. To introduce yourself to the community, you can join online forums or attend local events. They may have found the community through word of mouth, social media, ads, or referrals. The community offers helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive environment. It is open to anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products, not just consultants.
ChefBeckyD said:
If I didn't already know me - I'd be buying a couple of them from you!:p

Yes I agree!!!;)

chefjeanine said:
Welcome new CS'ers. There is an fantastic amount of information available to you here. This is a place to: vent; laugh (you may wish to carry a towel when you are consuming a beverage and reading posts -- snort/spitting liquid on your computer is a very bad thing) and a place to go when you need support or a kick in the butt (sometimes that's the same thing).

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D If I would have been drinking something when I read this, I would have needed to grab my Microfiber towel!! Poor laptop wouldn't have known what hit it!!!

raebates said:
Welcome all!

Don't be shy about posting or even starting threads. You'll find lots of answers here.
And plenty of smart remarks!

And, Rae, OMG, your avatar is friggan hilarious!!!

Now I know I need to start reading the other threads. I have been staring at the Paige thread since it started. I needed to laugh! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to meet some of you at conference. (((HUGS)))

janetupnorth said:
I'd like to personally recommend some great microfiber towels on page 12 of the current catalog. They are guaranteed to soak up anything that comes out of your mouth or nose while reading on Chef Success. If you don't know of a good consultant (yourself), I'd be glad to help you out! :rolleyes:

Janet....you will be receiving the TPC Circle of Honor in Sales next year if you continue these creative and discriptive selling techniques!!! I think I will go buy a dog that slobbers just so I can sop up the mess!!!:D You are too much!!!! LMAO!!!

Better call HO and tell them to stock up on the microfiber towels!!!

baychef said:
Janet....you will be receiving the TPC Circle of Honor in Sales next year if you continue these creative and discriptive selling techniques!!! I think I will go buy a dog that slobbers just so I can sop up the mess!!!:D You are too much!!!! LMAO!!!

Better call HO and tell them to stock up on the microfiber towels!!!

Glad to make you laugh - wished my selling techniques really did work that well...

On a side note, I keep seeing Rae's llama and thinking I need a whole boat load of microfiber towels if that thing quits smiling and spits!

AJPratt said:
And, Rae, OMG, your avatar is friggan hilarious!!!
Is this a newly found relative Rae? Does the lama use Crest White Strips? Does this bright and beautiful smile run in the family???:eek:

chefkristin said:
Now I know I need to start reading the other threads. I have been staring at the Paige thread since it started. I needed to laugh! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to meet some of you at conference. (((HUGS)))

What wave are you in again Kristin? Are you on my ribbon list???? (I have to check again...lost track...don't panic guys - it's written down!!!!)

janetupnorth said:
Glad to make you laugh - wished my selling techniques really did work that well...

On a side note, I keep seeing Rae's llama and thinking I need a whole boat load of microfiber towels if that thing quits smiling and spits!

Yes, I have to let my son see Rae's llama...he hates llamas because when he was about 3 or 4 a llama spit on him at the zoo...and 13 years later...he still remembers it!!!

Nwe TooHi, My name is Shelly. I am from Morgantown, WV and have been a consultant since March 2007. I LOVE it!!!!! ( I have been doing direct sales for about 3 1/2 years with a company that changed its set up. Now no consultants, just online sales.) I found this site before I signed up trying to find info. ( I over research everything!) But I just recently joined. The info, ideas andeverything is great on here. I have my first wedding shower on Tuesday and have found some great ideas and info on this site about showers. I'll let you know how it goes.....Probably after conference. I leave on Wednesday morning for wave 2. I am so excited!!!!!! I can't wait!

Thanks for all the suggestions, info and ideas!!!!!

baychef said:
............ a llama spit on him at the zoo...and 13 years later...he still remembers it!!!
I think I'd remember that too.

Hey Shelly - welcome and check out the Wave 2 Meet and Greet thread and see if you can join us!

Welcome everyone!!!! How great to have you here with us!:D ;)

Hi,
I'm Jen from CT. I am about to start my second month in PC. Its been a slow go! I have only had 3 shows so far. Due to some family , work issues and MY FINALLY GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE (sry had to yell bout that one lol ) I haven't really been trying as much as I would like. Hopefully this is a new month for me :) . I have a wonderful up-line who is always there to help. I found this site while waiting for my kit to arrive. I look forward to meeting everyone :) ~Jen

Hi Melissa, Angie, Shelly & Jen! Hope you get as much from this site as I have.

Hopefully I'm starting to actually give some back ;)

WOW! All kind of newbies! Welcome, all of you!

Hey Shelly - just wanted to point out that you'll want to remove the link to your website from your signatue. :) A lot of us use /websitename in our signature, but have removed the reference with all of the media attention.

Hi, everyone. I'm Debbie from Gardnerville, NV. I started with PC at the end of February 2007. I found ChefSuccess by accident while I was waiting for my kit. I, too, have found this forum so very, very helpful even though I am a little shy on posting. I have found a lot of talented and helpful people here and I'm proud to be a part of it.:)

Thank you all,

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!!! This is great that some of you are coming out of the woodwork (or keyboards!!)!

Glad you found us!!!:D

Welcome to all the new members:)

Hi all of you newbies!

Welcome to PC and to our crazy cyber family!

Hope to see some of you at conference and/or our conference meet n greets!

:)

I'm Joelen. I found CS through a google search when I was researching PC before I decided to become a consultant.

I had a Pc party and my consultant said that becoming a consultant would compliment what I already do... which is organizing many social groups in Chicago, primarily geared to cooking & food.

I'm an avid food enthusiast. You're welcome to check out my blog link below in my siggy. In addition to my blog, I created & organize the Chicago Cooks & Bakers group that currently has over 200 members. I also write restaurant reviews for a Chicago food website and am an active member of the Chicago food/culinary scene. This is just my passion as I have my day job working for a Corporate division of a global company in employee benefits administration. (totally unrelated - I know. :) )

I hope to make PC a full time career in a few years when my DH and I plan on starting a family.

Joelen, Glad you found us, and made the decision to join PC!

Welcome to all the newbies! Explore and enjoy our crazy little corner of cyberspace.

Hi my name is Christina. I have been in the Pampered Chef business since last September. I have an 18 month old daughter, work a full time job and sell Pampered chef. My goal is to only do Pampered Chef so I can stay home with my daughter and spend tons of time with her.....and not pay such an expensive daycare bill!!

I tend to read everyones posts and I am a bit shy to post my own thoughts so you probably won't be seeing to many posts from me!!!
But there are so many nice people and ideas on here its great!!!

Don't be shy! We're perfectly normal people, just like you!!!

http://smileydatabase.com/s/254.gif

See?

Hi, I'm Teresa!

I started selling PC in May, and I found this site about a month ago but am only just now posting. I was looking for something, and through a Google search found this. I forget now what exactly I was looking for...

I figured that after a month, I should probably introduce myself.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome, Teresa. I also started in May. Actually, I started again in May. I used to sell PC from 1995 to 2001. A lot has changed, but the same great products are still available.

Hi Teresa & Christina!

Welcome! Don't be shy about posting! It's sorta like making customer care calls - the first one is nerve-wracking, but then when you realize the people on the other end of the line are glad you called - it gets easier and easier.....and then, the next thing you know.......you have your stripper star!:D

janetupnorth said:
What wave are you in again Kristin? Are you on my ribbon list???? (I have to check again...lost track...don't panic guys - it's written down!!!!)
I am Wave 2!!

cookinmama205 said:
Hi, My name is Shelly. I am from Morgantown, WV and have been a consultant since March 2007. I LOVE it!!!!! ( I have been doing direct sales for about 3 1/2 years with a company that changed its set up. Now no consultants, just online sales.) I found this site before I signed up trying to find info. ( I over research everything!) But I just recently joined. The info, ideas andeverything is great on here. I have my first wedding shower on Tuesday and have found some great ideas and info on this site about showers. I'll let you know how it goes.....Probably after conference. I leave on Wednesday morning for wave 2. I am so excited!!!!!! I can't wait!

Thanks for all the suggestions, info and ideas!!!!!

Shelly - welcome - hope you enjoy it.

Just a tidbit for you - change your signature to just the / and what is after that for your website name. Putting the whole like is against HO policies and the self-promotion policies here. If you put the slash and what is after it, people here know what it means.

Are you joining us for the Meet n' Greet in Wave 2?

Welcome Christina & Teresa too!

Hi from PA!I guess it's time I "officially" introduced myself here. I'm Cathy, wife to John for 11 years and mommy to Ryan (8) and Aidan (5) in the Philly, PA suburbs. I've been a PC consultant for 4 years now, and I'm sort-of new to this site - before it became a 'paid' site, I was a lurker here and then I changed my email address and forgot my login so I never checked back. I've been on some other loops, but none as great as this, so when I found my way back and re-registered with my new email address, I gladly forked over the member fee and started posting. This is definitely a great place to get information, tips, ideas and just plain motivation. I am going to send my recruits over here, too!:)

Welcome Christina, Teresa and Cathy!:)

Hi Shelly, Have a great time at conference!

Hey there! I'm Heather. I am new to PC - just started the middle of June and qualified last week!! YIPPEE! I went to my first PC show in April and decided to sell shortly after that. I had some products from catalog shows but had never been to one. I still can't believe I'm doing this - but I love it so far! I too, found this site while I was waiting to officially sign up and get my kit. I think I was googling for PC invitations or something. I have found so much great information here! I have been reluctant to post also but have had some questions here lately and love that I can get quick answers from everyone here! I have been married for almost 5 years and have an adorable 14 month old son. I also work full time.

Hey Heather - welcome!

You qualified FAST! Especially for working FT! I work FT too and couldn't make it that fast!

Welcome, everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Debi and have been with PC for three years and promoted to director in Jan. 07! My business has been so up & down and I REALLY need to make it more consistently UP! I was looking for something in here a week or so ago, and really enjoyed reading all of your posts and comorodiry (sp?). I'm the mom of three (Dominic 15, Peter 13 & Kayleigh 11) and newly blended family with my man and his three kids. We are truly the Brady Bunch!! I'm lovin this site and plan on spending more time here...like I really have free time to be here. HA! :p

chefdeb410 said:
I'm lovin this site and plan on spending more time here...like I really have free time to be here. HA! :p

First welcome to Chef Success and congratulations on promoting to Director in January. It is very easy to spend lots of time on here. There is so much wonderful information to take in and wonderful friends to meet.

Hello from the sunniest place on earth, REALLY!
Hello all, my name is Gretchen and I am a new consultant as of mid-May. I stay at home to take care of our 17 month old son, Gabriel- which is why I became a consultant. This site was suggested at one of our cluster meetings and I'm very greatful to have found it. I am new to the St. Pete side of the "Bay" area and all of my friends live across "the bridge" so I've had somewhat of a challenge to book cooking shows and I must say I've found several GREAT suggestions here on this site.
Thank you all and welcome to the other new consultants as well.:D

my3angelbugs said:
I have been a PC Consultant since Feb 2007! I found this website before I signed up and I think that it was the deciding factor for me-you'll have given me so many good ideas I couldn't have done what I've done without you! Many THanks!!!!!

I am a Stay at Home mom with 3 kids-are you ready for their ages 3, 2, and 11 months! This was actually planned and I think it is awesome-I do have some rough days though!!!

Welcome!! I can relate to having 3 all close in aga as well. My twin boys and little girl are only a day shy of 13 months apart!!

Welcome all!! Great to have you here!!

Hi all - Patsy C - in Lewisville, TX here. All of my post-it notes and letterhead etc have pc on them - so it is only natural that I represent Pampered Chef! I am packing for Wave 2 for tomorrow and am just so excited I am dizzy. My cluster has had things happen this year and I am the only one attending. It is my first time.

I have been playing with PC for one year this month. I have decided to work it now and be successful. I hope to meet some of you at conference and share some hugs and laughs. I am hard to miss - loud clothes, loud laugh and loud jewelry. I really love life!

(the C stands for the name of the town President Bush visits alot:) )

Hi all! I am NEW back to ChefSuccess. I registered awhile back then forgot about the site. I have since found it again and saved it in my favorites!! I am in my 4th year with PC. I live in Kentwood, MI with my DH and 4 beautiful daughters. My girls range in age from 4 months to 7 years. The youngest 2 are 17 months apart. I am nothing short of busy! I started PC while working fulltime in Insurance, but have since left the workforce to be home. I stopped working outside the home in Oct. 05' to try daycare. Daycare didn't work so I tried a 3rd shift job. When that didn't work I decided to let go and let God, and depend on him for what we needed. I haven't been back to work since :) Funny how that works :) Anyhoo... PC has always just kinda followed me along. There were a few times I thought I was done, then someone would book a show :) PC turned out to be a huge blessing for my family this past March. We found out when I was 20 weeks pregnant with our last baby, that she had spina bifida. In preparing for her birth and a possible hospital stay, knowing my husband would need to be off work for awhile, we came up with the idea of holding a fundraiser for our family. When I first came up with the idea I though MAYBE I could get a couple people who would be willing to collect some orders and help us earn a couple hundred dollars or so... To our AMAZEMENT we grossed over $6000 in sales (my highest show total,) and were given the biggest HUG we ever received in our lives! The money generated from the fundraiser, ontop of my commission, substituted almost 1 month of income for my husband! Ontop of the fundraiser a fund was set up for people to make monetary donations. With that included over 1 month worth of income was donated! People just amaze me really they do! We are so blessed to know so many wonderful people, and we were even blessed by people who knew nothing about us and had never met us. Anyways I could go on and on about that! LOL!
The fundraiser was great but it has left me not knowing where to go from here. It pretty much covered all my GREAT hosts and customers... so I have had a show lull for quite awhile. I haven't gone inactive due to a leave and submitting a couple small catalog shows... but WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE? If any of you are prayer warriors, I could use a partner or two to agree with me concerning my business. If I am to continue with it, I need prospects! Having been in the biz 4 years I have tapped out many people and areas... :) But where God guides I believe he will provide!
So yea... in a sum thats a little about me. Didn't realize I typed a short chapter of a book LOL!!
Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Tarra

Hi, Patsy C! Welcome to our group!

Tarra: Welcome back! There are lots of great ideas on this site as far as generating leads go. I am drawing a blank right now. I think keeping a positive attitude will also help a lot!

AJPratt said:
Hi, Patsy C! Welcome to our group!

Tarra: Welcome back! There are lots of great ideas on this site as far as generating leads go. I am drawing a blank right now. I think keeping a positive attitude will also help a lot!

Thanks! I am looking for some good info :)

Be_pampered said:
Thanks! I am looking for some good info :)

You'll for sure find it here! :D

Hello all - I am in my room in Chicago and already in my gown. I want to get a good night's rest and be the first to sign in tomorrow. The flight today was great - I am not a good flyer at all - but with so many PC friends on board - not a problem. Thanks for the welcome. I can't wait to meet you all in person.

<h2>1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. How can I introduce myself to the community?</h2><p>You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.</p><h2>3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.</p><h2>4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.</p><h2>5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.</p>

1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I introduce myself to the community?

You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.

3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.

4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?

The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.

5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies