• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the 192 New Members of The Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. To introduce yourself to the community, you can join online forums or attend local events. They may have found the community through word of mouth, social media, ads, or referrals. The community offers helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive environment. It is open to anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products, not just consultants.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Since we're now up to 192 new members since 6/28/07...anyone care to introduce themselves to the crowd and tell us how you found us?

...and welcome! :D

We're really a friendly (and quirky) crowd here...as I'm sure you can see...:rolleyes:

Hello from MinnesotaHello - I am new to ChefSuccess.com and I am enjoying it very much. I am have been a Pampered Chef Consultant since Feb 2007 and loving it. I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 so Pampered Chef works for me. I have loved the product for many years and now get to enjoy earning products instead of buying them. I will be going to Conference in Wave 2 and am looking forward to boosting my business even more with all the encouragement and information I will be bringing home. I have been logging almost everyday and you guys give such great ideas. I told my Advanced Director about this website and she hadn't heard of it. I happened upon this website from a google search I was doing one night late. Thanks so much for all your ideas so far. I feel like this is a family who helps people out. I am glad to be a part of you. See you all at Conference in Wave 2.

Welcome Chris - make sure you check out the Meet 'n' Greet Wave 2 thread and come to see us. I also started in 2/2007 (of course have owned products for years...just didn't sign 'til then).

BTW, great top show total so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Chris! Welcome to one of the friendliest gathering places you'll find! I've learned TONS from these guys. I know without a doubt that they have helped my career get off to a great start! They'll do it for you, too! You just have to ask. :D

Welcome. Chris!

Welcome Chris!! Congrats on such a great top show and congrats on making the decision on going to Conference!!! Good for you!! I'll be in wave 2 as well!!:D

Hi Janet,

My name is Melody Richardson and am from Vermont. I am a stay at home mom with 2 children ages 14 and 12. I found this site after becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant, (March 2007) surfing the net. My interests are PC, scrapbooking, gardening and good fun.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE. I have learned so much and have had many laughs.

I get jitters everytime I think of posting something here. You all are together (well most lol's), I truly am new to this and really don't even know where to begin. I think I got it together and then, well, so much for that.

Welcome, Melody!

We don't bite, so feel free to post away! :D

Welcome Chris and Melody!

Welcome to our site Melody!! We do make fun of each other alot but most of that is The Kitchen Guys fault!!!:p Right, KG???:D

Hey Chris!

Just so you all know... Chris is in my hospitality group. She has been totally rockinn as a new consultant! She has great drive and enthusiasim! She is also lucky to have an awesome director (who inspires me ALOT) and an awesome AD. Wish I was gonna be with them all in wave 2!!!! Maybee next year!

vtchef said:
Hi Janet, My name is Melody Richardson and am from Vermont. I am a stay at home mom with 2 children ages 14 and 12. I found this site after becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant, (March 2007) surfing the net. My interests are PC, scrapbooking, gardening and good fun.THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE. I have learned so much and have had many laughs. I get jitters everytime I think of posting something here. You all are together (well most lol's), I truly am new to this and really don't even know where to begin. I think I got it together and then, well, so much for that.
Melody - don't worry about not having it together - I don't think any of us here "have it together".
This is a place to learn, and ask questions, and get ideas and support - and a place to have fun and make friends!
If you have questions - ask away! If you have ideas - throw 'em out there! We would love to get to know you!
WELCOME!:DOkay - none of us have it together EXCEPT for one of our NEWEST directors - Kristi (PampMomof3) - Who is incredibly all together and accounted for! !!!(Is that better Kristi?)

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Melody - don't worry about not having it together - I don't think any of us here "have it together".

Geez Becky, speak for yourself!!!:p :p LOL!

Welcome Chris and Melody! Glad to have you here!

PampMomof3 said:
See? SO much love.....

:rolleyes:

chefann said:
See? SO much love.....

:rolleyes:

Yep - I'm feeling all warm and mushy inside right now!:p

I have been a PC Consultant since Feb 2007! I found this website before I signed up and I think that it was the deciding factor for me-you'll have given me so many good ideas I couldn't have done what I've done without you! Many THanks!!!!!

I am a Stay at Home mom with 3 kids-are you ready for their ages 3, 2, and 11 months! This was actually planned and I think it is awesome-I do have some rough days though!!!

PampMomof3 said:

Kristi - I edited the above message just for you!:D :p :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - none of us have it together EXCEPT for one of our NEWEST directors - Kristi (PampMomof3) - Who is incredibly all together and accounted for! !!!

(Is that better Kristi?)

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! :p Too funny!! I couldn't wait to see what you'd write!!! That made me spit my drink!!! Thanks for the hearty laugh while my power is just about to go out!!!:p

my3angelbugs said:
I have been a PC Consultant since Feb 2007! I found this website before I signed up and I think that it was the deciding factor for me-you'll have given me so many good ideas I couldn't have done what I've done without you! Many THanks!!!!!

I am a Stay at Home mom with 3 kids-are you ready for their ages 3, 2, and 11 months! This was actually planned and I think it is awesome-I do have some rough days though!!!

Well first of all, WELCOME!!! Second, I also have 3 children are they are 22 months apart! So I can relate to some degree. I'm sure you have more rough days that I have though!

Last edited:
Kristi- are your kids triplets? Cool!

My name is Mary and I just signed up for Chef Success a few days ago. I have been a consultant for 1 year and I love it! I am a stay at home Mom of a 2 1/2 year old and Pampered Chef has been wonderful for me. When I got married, I moved over an hour away to be with my husband and it has been hard. All of my friends are back home, so this has helped me meet new people and have some much needed adult time. Did I mention that I also babysit during the day a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old? Busy days!!! This site is great and I can't believe that I didn't sign up before now! Thank you all for your wonderful ideas!

chefann said:
Kristi- are your kids triplets? Cool!

Oh god NO!! :eek: I meant to say 22 months apart!! Oh geez, I"m going to edit it now!

mpkegley said:
My name is Mary and I just signed up for Chef Success a few days ago. I have been a consultant for 1 year and I love it! I am a stay at home Mom of a 2 1/2 year old and Pampered Chef has been wonderful for me. When I got married, I moved over an hour away to be with my husband and it has been hard. All of my friends are back home, so this has helped me meet new people and have some much needed adult time. Did I mention that I also babysit during the day a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old? Busy days!!! This site is great and I can't believe that I didn't sign up before now! Thank you all for your wonderful ideas!

Welcome Mary!!! :D

Welcome to all the newbies!! I am sure you will find this site a lifesaver for your business. Not that you'll need a lifesaver, but in case you do.

Welcome Cheddar!
Welcome Edam!
Welcome Edelpil... Edelbruggy... Welcome All!

(sorry, Pinky and the Brain reference - couldn't help myself)

chefann said:
Welcome Cheddar!
Welcome Edam!
Welcome Edelpil... Edelbruggy... Welcome All!

(sorry, Pinky and the Brain reference - couldn't help myself)

Yeah Ann, I didn't get it!! I'm going HUH???:rolleyes:

Um... in case the newbies haven't figured it out yet, I'm one of the biggest nuts here. :D

PampMomof3 said:
Oh god NO!! :eek: I meant to say 22 months apart!! Oh geez, I"m going to edit it now!

Kristi - you should have left it that way - then all the newbies would think that you really did have it all together!

Either that, or they'd just be saying "Poor girl, she must be delusional"!!!!!:D

vtchef said:
Hi Janet,

My name is Melody Richardson and am from Vermont. I am a stay at home mom with 2 children ages 14 and 12. I found this site after becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant, (March 2007) surfing the net. My interests are PC, scrapbooking, gardening and good fun.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS SITE. I have learned so much and have had many laughs.

I get jitters everytime I think of posting something here. You all are together (well most lol's), I truly am new to this and really don't even know where to begin. I think I got it together and then, well, so much for that.

Welcome Melody! ...and welcome to PC! :) Ask away!

Welcome to all those who have recently joined!

You came in at the right time - just before conference! Catch the excitement!

Hello...my name is Amy. I have been a consultant since May. You guys are great! I love all of the wonderful ideas...I check the site daily for new ideas! My first show was a Sip'n and Dip'n show...an idea I adapted from this site. It was a huge success.

Last edited:
Welcome to My3angelbugs and Mary too!

Glad you found us and are getting help...I mean with your PC business...the rest of us just need help in general! (Ann especially...since she brought it up).

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah Ann, I didn't get it!! I'm going HUH???:rolleyes:
There's a P&B episode with a song "World of Cheeses" to the tune of a Sousa march (exactly which one escapes me at this moment). A whole bunch of cheeses are dressed in the costumes of their country of origin. Pinky, the dumb character, welcomes them after they introduce themselves. Unfortunately, he can't pronounce the name of the German cheese (Edelpilskese - sp???), and just gives up, saying "Welcome, All!"
All the "welcome" postings reminded me of that part of the song. That's all - just a by product of my totally random brain.

ChefBeckyD said:
Welcome to all those who have recently joined!

You came in at the right time - just before conference! Catch the excitement!

Good point?!?!?

How many of these newbies are going to conference!

It isn't too late to sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I feel like I just started a self-help group here...

Hi, my name is Janet, I'm a PC Consultant since 2007 and addicted to Chef Success...

(All together) Welcome Janet...

He-he-he-he-he...

ChefBeckyD said:
Kristi - you should have left it that way - then all the newbies would think that you really did have it all together!

Either that, or they'd just be saying "Poor girl, she must be delusional"!!!!!:D

Yeah, good point!! I'd really be crazy if I had triplets! I would NEVER be on here!!!

I'm a twin. Mom didn't know she was having twins until there were 2 of us in the delivery room! And we were 6 weeks early.

Welcome you all! Glad you are here.

vtchef said:
Hi Janet,

I get jitters everytime I think of posting something here. You all are together (well most lol's),

Oh, now THAT's funny!!! :D :D

Welcome, Melody!

Welcome My3anglebugs, Mary and Amy!

Oh, and it would be obvious that Ann is a nut if she had her normal avatar on ... she's the one in the fruit hat!

I wonder, Ann, how many of us will be sporting a fruit hat after our MNG??

Lots of us, I hope! I'm bringing it, and will take pics of anyone who wants one.

Hi my name is Melissa and I just finished my first 90 days on the 3rd. I found this AWESOME:) website from my husbands cousin who is also a PC consultant. I Love this place. I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 and started PC because I LOVE our products and usually hosted a show once a year anyway. Plus I need some adult interaction during the week. I wish I could attend conference but we have a family reunion at the end of the month & 8 extra people will be staying with us for a week so we are in the process of finishing the rec room downstairs. At least it got my husband motivated he has been working on the room for 2 1/2 years. I can't wait for my schedule to get fuller. Not much scheduled for the summer everyone seems to busy & wants to wait for fall. I have 4 people who want to book shows as soon as they see the fall host specials & the new products.

Welcome Melissa - I'm from the northern part of the state and there are many here from the Milwaukee area.

Good luck in your business!

Well, I've posted on here a bit, but I'll go ahead and introduce myself anyway.

I'm Angie, stay at home mom to a 2 year old and a 7 month old. Okinawa, Japan is my home for the time being, and we've been here since Feb 2006. For a little over three years before that, we lived in England. My husband is a flight nurse with the US Air Force, which would be the reason we haven't lived in the states since 2002. =)

I've been a consultant since late April, so I'm still in my first 90 days. Woohoo! I actually signed up at the perfect time. My recruiter PCSed (moved) about six weeks after I signed, and she gave me future bookings from her shows. And, she was very, very, very successful here with PC.

Anyway, I get sooo many ideas from this site, and I am very thankful for all the help everyone provides!

Welcome all!Don't be shy about posting or even starting threads. You'll find lots of answers here.

vtchef said:
You all are together.

Wow, we've got at least one person fooled.

Welcome new CS'ers. There is an fantastic amount of information available to you here. This is a place to: vent; laugh (you may wish to carry a towel when you are consuming a beverage and reading posts -- snort/spitting liquid on your computer is a very bad thing) and a place to go when you need support or a kick in the butt (sometimes that's the same thing).

chefjeanine said:
(you may wish to carry a towel when you are consuming a beverage and reading posts -- snort/spitting liquid on your computer is a very bad thing)

I'd like to personally recommend some great microfiber towels on page 12 of the current catalog. They are guaranteed to soak up anything that comes out of your mouth or nose while reading on Chef Success. If you don't know of a good consultant (yourself), I'd be glad to help you out! :rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
I'd like to personally recommend some great microfiber towels on page 12 of the current catalog. They are guaranteed to soak up anything that comes out of your mouth or nose while reading on Chef Success. If you don't know of a good consultant (yourself), I'd be glad to help you out! :rolleyes:

If I didn't already know me - I'd be buying a couple of them from you!:p

<h2>1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. How can I introduce myself to the community?</h2><p>You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.</p><h2>3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.</p><h2>4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.</p><h2>5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.</p>

1. Who are the 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members of The Pampered Chef Community are individuals who have recently joined our community since 6/28/07. They come from various backgrounds and have a common interest in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I introduce myself to the community?

You can introduce yourself to the community by joining our online forums or social media groups and sharing a little bit about yourself and your interest in Pampered Chef. You can also attend local cooking classes or events to meet other members in person.

3. How did the 192 new members find The Pampered Chef Community?

The 192 new members may have found The Pampered Chef Community through various channels such as word of mouth, social media, online advertisements, or through attending local Pampered Chef events. They may also have been referred by existing members.

4. What can I expect from The Pampered Chef Community?

The Pampered Chef Community is a friendly and welcoming group of individuals who share a love for cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to find helpful tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and a supportive community to share your cooking journey with.

5. Is The Pampered Chef Community only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, The Pampered Chef Community is open to anyone who is interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. While some members may also be consultants, our community is open to all individuals who share a passion for cooking and using quality kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies