• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a member, you can sign up through a consultant or through their website, which will give you access to exclusive products, discounts, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products. As a member, you will also have the support and training from their community of consultants. Chef Success is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and receive resources and training to help them succeed in their business. If you are new to Pampered Chef, they recommend starting by familiarizing yourself with their products and hosting a party, as well as joining their online community for support and resources
DebPC
Staff member
We'd love to hear where you're from and if you're new to Pampered Chef or just new to Chef Success!

Hi! I'm Renee. Today is my first day as a consultant! I'm so excited to start on this journey.

Welcome, Renee, to our crazy little corner of the internet. Consider us your online team.

Thanks ma'am! I'm trying to figure all this stuff out so I appreciate any help I can get.

Welcome PCNae! Let just know if you have any questions!

Welcome Renee. This is an awesome site!!

Hi there! I'm Colleen from Michigan. I've been with PC for a few years now, but I just found this site! Looking forward to sharing with you!

Good Afternoon, My name is Mary and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I came across this site trying to build my business even bigger. I look forward to talking with everyone and continuing to learn!

Welcome, Colleen and Mary! This is a wonderful place to find good information, share a laugh, brag about your successes, and/or vent a bit of frustration.

Well, my name is Tara-Ann and i am in Victoriaville, Quebec CANADA. I've been a consultant since mid January of this year. I absolutely love this site and look forward to discussing with you all! I have so much to learn and i can't wait! :)

Welcome Tara-Ann! Glad you joined! So happy you're enjoying our site.

Hi! My name's Amanda. A friend who used to sell told me about this wonderful site! I've been doing PC for a little over six months and have lots to learn. I'm a mother of one and have been married for almost three years. Can't wait to learn from others who have had sucess in this business!

Hi Amanda! Welcome to Chef Success! Wishing you much success this fall and please share with us here!

Hi!! I am Minti
Just started selling on the 16th! Doing my first home show next Thursday!! Completely excited!!

Welcome Minti! Congratulations on your new business! Welcome to our site. Be sure and search thru our files and threads. There's tons of great information here. Also post questions and anything else Pampered Chef related.

Welcome to our wacky little corner of the internet, Minti. I hope you'll find as much help and support here as I've found through the years.

Hi, I'm Evelyn and have been with PC since March. I'm from Virginia and work full time. I would LOVE for PC to become my full time job! haha. wouldn't we all?!?! My husband and I have fallen in love with PC and everything it stands for. I average about 2 shows a month, and would love to increase that. I have trouble to getting bookings and people to buy at parties. Right now I have one person signed up under me...I have a goal of being director by next summer Conference!

Welcome to CS Evelyn!! :)

HI! I'm Tina from Tucson, Arizona. I am a new consultant and absolutely love this site. Thank you for all the great tips, ideas, inspiration and answers. I will be honest, the lazy side of me just wants to do this as a hobby and not really "work" but the pridefully, competitive side of me wants to fast-track and make a lot of money.

Welcome to CS Tina!

Hi Tina- welcome to Chef Success and your new business! You'll get tons of information from our site. Plus you can ask questions and contribute too.Best of luck!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We are dedicated to providing our customers with products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a member of Pampered Chef?

To become a member of Pampered Chef, you can sign up through a consultant or through our website. As a member, you will have access to exclusive products, discounts, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a member of Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products. You will also have access to exclusive products and discounts, as well as the support and training from our community of consultants.

4. What is Chef Success?

Chef Success is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides a platform for consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other in their business. It also offers resources and training to help consultants succeed.

5. I'm new to Pampered Chef, where do I start?

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! We recommend starting by familiarizing yourself with our products and hosting a party to introduce them to your friends and family. You can also join our online community, Chef Success, for support and resources from other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wchatten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies