• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal How can I be successful without using Facebook?

In summary, the conversation discussed ways to be successful as a PC consultant without relying on Facebook. Project broadcast was mentioned as a useful tool, but it is recommended to have at least 300 contacts before using it. The idea of using landing pages in PB to generate interest, leads, and sales was also mentioned. Another option for hosting parties was through text parties, either through mass texting or creating a video and sending it to a group chat. The importance of providing clear communication and including a shopping link for easy access was emphasized.
woernerlaura
Hi everyone I’m new to the community. I’ve been a PC consultant since January 2023 and need to find a way to be successful without using Facebook! Also trying to figure out how to be successful on Table, Project broadcast or messenger!

Project broadcast is amazing as long as you have the contacts to substantiate the cost. I wouldn't recommend it until you have at least 300 contacts. I love the idea of using landing pages in PB as a means of generating interest, leads and sales. I haven't actually done it yet but I'm working towards it. I do use FB and Table. Table has a learning curve and many of my friends and customers are NOT on it and won't join it so it's been a bit of a let down for me. I love a Text Party. You can do through through texting or through email. It's basically where your "host" will set up a Mass text group. The 15 min party will consist of an invitation text about 3 days in advance (so anyone who doesn't want to participate can opt out), an introduction text about an hour before the "big event" starts. a reminder text about 5 mins before the event, 10-12 products texts (1 every minute for 10 -12 minutes) then two follow up texts within that 15 minute period. Then a final text the next day. It takes a special host and special folks to be able to do this one as people tend to get a bit frustrated with the constant Bing Bing Bing Bing on their phone. I prefer doing a text party by creating a small video through Canva I describe as an "Un Party". In this format, the host will set up the chat (with between 15 and 20 people or how ever many her service will allow), and send an intro post (I'm having a Pampered Chef Un Party blah blah blah) on x date. If you'd like to be a part of it right here on this group text that's awesome! If you'd like to opt out you can. I also send the shopping link at this time in the verbiage I give the host so people can shop on their own time before the party.Then the day of, send a "Who's getting excited - 5 minutes to party time!" text
Then send the video at the appointed time with the shopping link. The next day send a "I hope you have had time to enjoy the video I shared! If you have any questions please feel free to text me privately, here in the group chat or even shoot me an email! Here is all my information. (attach email, phone, facebook messenger or what ever means of communication you prefer). Make sure to include the shopping link one more time.Hope that helps!
Best of luck in your new venture!
Lissa

1. How can I reach potential customers without using Facebook?

There are many ways to reach potential customers without using Facebook. You can attend local events and fairs, network with friends and family, host in-home parties, and utilize other social media platforms like Instagram or Pinterest. You can also reach out to local businesses and offer to do a demonstration for their employees or customers.

2. Can I be successful without using social media at all?

Yes, absolutely! While social media can be a helpful tool for reaching a larger audience, it is not the only way to be successful in direct sales. You can still build a successful business by focusing on building relationships with customers and utilizing traditional marketing methods such as word of mouth and direct mail.

3. How can I utilize Table, Project broadcast, and Messenger to grow my business?

Table, Project broadcast, and Messenger are all great tools for staying organized and communicating with customers. You can use these platforms to keep track of customer information, follow up with potential leads, and send out promotional messages or updates about your business. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the features of each platform and use them consistently to stay connected with your customers.

4. What are some tips for hosting successful in-home parties?

First, make sure to invite a diverse group of guests and encourage them to bring friends. Create a welcoming and fun atmosphere with music and decorations. Offer samples and demonstrations of your products, and be sure to highlight the benefits and unique features of each item. Don't forget to follow up with attendees after the party to thank them and offer special promotions or discounts.

5. How can I use networking to grow my business without Facebook?

Networking is a great way to build relationships and expand your customer base. You can attend local business events, join networking groups, and offer to do demonstrations for other businesses or organizations. Be sure to have business cards and samples on hand to share with potential customers. You can also collaborate with other small businesses and cross-promote each other's products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • KarenH