• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new member of Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation discussed the speaker's experience as a member of Pampered Chef, including their reasons for joining, what they enjoy most about being a member, and the perks and benefits of the membership. They also provided suggestions for getting involved with Pampered Chef as a new member, such as hosting a cooking party and seeking support from consultants and uplines.
ChefSBell
Hello - My name is Sheri Bell and I joined Pampered Chef a little over a year ago! Just found this forum and looking forward to finding more neat tips and tricks and sharing my ideas as well! :)

Welcome to CS Sheri!

Welcome to the family

1. How long have you been a member of Pampered Chef?

I joined Pampered Chef a little over a year ago.

2. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and trying out new kitchen tools and gadgets. When I learned about the opportunity to not only try out Pampered Chef products but also earn an income by sharing them with others, I knew it was the perfect fit for me.

3. What do you enjoy most about being a member of Pampered Chef?

I love being able to connect with other food and cooking enthusiasts and share new recipes and ideas. It's also incredibly satisfying to see how Pampered Chef products can make a difference in someone's kitchen and daily routine.

4. Are there any perks or benefits to being a member of Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! As a member, you can earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through various incentives and rewards programs.

5. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef as a new member?

As a new member, you can start by hosting a cooking party to try out Pampered Chef products and share them with your friends and family. You can also reach out to your consultant or upline for support and guidance on growing your business and connecting with other members in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies