• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new member from California joining our community?

In summary, the new member from California is a former consultant with Pampered Chef in the early 2000's and has recently rejoined our community. Their love for Pampered Chef products and the community has motivated them to rejoin and they are excited to contribute their knowledge and experiences as well as learn from others. We can support them by welcoming them into the community, offering assistance, and promoting their PC items for sale.
Cheryl Dodge
Hi all, I am a new member from California. I was a consultant back in the early 2000's for a few years. I just happened upon this site as I was searching Google to sell some PC items :)

Welcome to CS Cheryl!

1. Who is the new member from California joining our community?

The new member from California is a consultant who was previously with Pampered Chef in the early 2000's for a few years. They have recently stumbled upon our community while searching to sell some PC items.

2. How long has the new member been with Pampered Chef?

The new member was a consultant with Pampered Chef for a few years in the early 2000's. They have recently rejoined our community and are excited to reconnect with old colleagues and meet new ones.

3. What motivated the new member to rejoin the Pampered Chef community?

The new member's love for Pampered Chef products and the community of consultants has motivated them to rejoin. They are also looking to sell some of their PC items and saw this as a great opportunity to do so.

4. What can we expect from the new member in terms of contributions to our community?

The new member is eager to contribute to the community by sharing their knowledge and experiences as a consultant. They are also open to learning from others and collaborating on ideas and strategies.

5. How can we support the new member in their journey with Pampered Chef?

We can support the new member by welcoming them into the community and offering any assistance or guidance they may need. We can also help promote their PC items for sale and offer tips on how to be a successful consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary Gietzen