• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the PC community and start earning extra income?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your earning potential is limitless and largely depends on the time and effort you put into your business. The average consultant earns $100-$500 per party, but top consultants can earn over $1,000. To remain active, you must have at least $150 in sales each month, which can be easily achieved through parties, family and friends' orders, or online sales. The cost to join Pampered Chef is $159 for the larger starter kit or $99 for the smaller kit, both of which include over $250 worth of products and business supplies. The amount of time you dedicate to your business is up to you, with most consultants spending 10-15 hours per week. New
PCpenguin71
Hi I’m Stacey and have been a PC consultant since June of this year. I joined PC originally to earn some extra money but that has changed, not only do I enjoy the extra money, I also enjoy being a consultant.

Welcome to CS Stacey!

1. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, your earning potential is limitless. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into your business. On average, consultants earn anywhere from $100-$500 per party, but top consultants can earn upwards of $1,000 or more per party.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain an active consultant?

Yes, in order to remain an active consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales every month. This can be easily achieved by hosting a party, gathering orders from family and friends, or even selling products online.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The current starter kit is $159, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. However, there is also a smaller starter kit for $99, which includes over $250 worth of products and business supplies. Both kits also include a 3-month subscription to our online ordering system.

4. How much time do I need to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business?

This is completely up to you and your schedule. Some consultants choose to work their business full-time, while others work it as a side hustle. On average, most consultants spend 10-15 hours per week on their business, including parties, follow-ups, and administrative tasks.

5. What kind of support and training is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for all consultants. As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training portal, weekly team calls, and one-on-one coaching from your upline. Additionally, there are regional and national conferences and events where you can learn from other successful consultants and corporate leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies