• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for community and advice as a new consultant?

In summary, one can find a community of other Pampered Chef consultants by joining the official Pampered Chef Consultant Community on Facebook or by searching for independent online forums and groups. Additionally, new consultants can seek advice and tips from their upline or sponsor, access training resources through their consultant portal, and contribute to the community by sharing their experiences and participating in discussions.
Tina B.
Hello! I've been a Consultant for a year but have just found out about this forum. I'm hoping to learn from others on here, as well as provide help and/or tips to others when possible.

Welcome to CS Tina!

1. How can I find a community of other Pampered Chef consultants?

One great way to find a community of other Pampered Chef consultants is to join the official Pampered Chef Consultant Community on Facebook. This group allows you to connect with other consultants, share best practices, and ask for advice.

2. Are there any other online forums or groups for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are several independent online forums and groups for Pampered Chef consultants. You can do a quick Google search to find them or ask other consultants for recommendations.

3. How can I get advice or tips from other experienced consultants?

Aside from joining online communities, you can also reach out to your upline or sponsor for advice and tips. They have likely been in your shoes before and can offer valuable insights and support.

4. Are there any training resources available for new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for new consultants. You can access these through your consultant portal or ask your upline for recommendations.

5. How can I contribute to the community and help others as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to contribute to the community as a new consultant is to share your experiences and tips with others. You can also participate in discussions and offer support and encouragement to fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies