• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Ready to join my Pampered Chef team?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team costs $99 and includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also monthly fees for a personal website and back-office support. Previous sales experience is not required to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, as the company offers training and support programs. The time commitment for a Pampered Chef business is flexible and can range from a side gig to a full-time career. The company provides numerous resources and training programs for its consultants, including online and in-person options and a supportive community. It is possible to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant while managing other commitments, as long as consistent time and effort are dedicated to the business.
LyndaAnn
I am a retired school teacher and have been a Pampered Chef consultant since 2011. I love the products and at the present time, I'm trying to form a team and be more consistent with my business.

Welcome to CS Lynda!

1. How much does it cost to join the Pampered Chef team?

The cost to join the Pampered Chef team is $99, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also monthly fees for your personal website and back-office support, which vary depending on the package you choose.

2. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and support programs are designed to help you learn and grow as a consultant, regardless of your background or experience.

3. How much time do I need to commit to my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. Many consultants start as a side gig and eventually turn it into a full-time career. You can work as little or as much as you want, but consistency is key to building a successful business.

4. What kind of support and training is available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and training programs to support our consultants. This includes online training, in-person meetings and events, mentorship programs, and a dedicated support team. We also have a community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their experiences.

5. Can I still be a successful Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, many of our consultants are able to successfully manage their Pampered Chef business while juggling other commitments like a full-time job or family responsibilities. As long as you are able to dedicate consistent time and effort, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies