• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a New Member of CS Since April?

In summary, to access your account as a new member since April, simply log in with your email address and password. You will receive all the benefits and perks of being a member, including access to exclusive recipes and discounts. You can still earn rewards if you signed up before the end of April and can update your information in the "My Account" section. There are also special events and promotions for new members, including a referral program for earning rewards. Stay updated on our website and social media for any upcoming events or promotions.
Danswife
Hi new member since end of April.

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I access my account as a new member since April?

To access your account as a new member since April, you can simply log in with the email address and password you used to create your account. If you are having trouble accessing your account, you can reset your password or contact customer service for further assistance.

2. What benefits do I receive as a new member since April?

As a new member since April, you will receive all the benefits and perks of being a member of our CS program, including access to exclusive recipes, discounts on products, and opportunities to earn rewards. You will also be eligible for any new member promotions that may be available.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I signed up as a new member at the end of April?

Yes, as long as you signed up as a new member before the end of April, you will still be eligible to earn rewards. Our rewards program is ongoing and does not have an expiration date, so you can continue to earn rewards for as long as you remain a member.

4. How do I update my information as a new member since April?

To update your information, simply log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can edit your personal information, such as your name, address, and email. If you have any trouble updating your information, you can contact customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any special events or promotions for new members since April?

Yes, we often have special events and promotions for new members, including exclusive sales and discounts. We also have a referral program where you can earn rewards for referring friends and family to join our CS program. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media pages for any upcoming events or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CrockedUp
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies