• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Whip Cancer with Fundraisers?

In summary, Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society through their Help Whip Cancer program, where they donate a portion of the sales from designated pink products to support cancer research, education, and patient services. Anyone can host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser with Pampered Chef, either virtually or in person. There are special pink products available for these fundraisers, and Pampered Chef provides marketing materials and social media graphics to help promote them. There is no limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate to the ACS through these fundraisers.
Jammie
Hello. I'm Jammie and I am on my second month with Pampered Chef. I found this group today while looking for ideas to promote the Help Whip Cancer fundraisers. I'm happy to learn from the group.

Welcome to CS Jammie!

Welcome Jammie!

1. How does Pampered Chef contribute to cancer fundraising?

Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society through their Help Whip Cancer program. They donate a portion of the sales from designated pink products to the ACS to support cancer research, education, and patient services.

2. Can anyone host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can host a virtual or in-person party and select the Help Whip Cancer option at checkout. Pampered Chef will then donate a portion of the sales from your party to the ACS.

3. Are there any special products or promotions for Help Whip Cancer fundraisers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a selection of pink products specifically for Help Whip Cancer fundraisers. These products not only help raise awareness for the cause, but also contribute to the overall donation to the ACS.

4. How can I promote and spread the word about my Help Whip Cancer fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides marketing materials and social media graphics to help you promote your fundraiser. You can also reach out to friends, family, and your community through word of mouth, email, and social media to spread the word about your event.

5. Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate to the ACS through Help Whip Cancer fundraisers?

No, there is no limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate to the ACS through Help Whip Cancer fundraisers. The more people who participate, the more funds will be raised for this important cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies