• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the newest member of our PC consultant community?

In summary, Mary is the newest member of the Pampered Chef consultant community and has been a consultant for 2.5 years. She also works full time as an RN and is dedicated to helping others. Mary has found a good balance between her work as an RN and her role as a Pampered Chef consultant, and she loves being able to pursue her passion for cooking and share it with others. She also enjoys the sense of community and support among fellow consultants and the opportunity to grow her business and earn extra income.
Mary Gietzen
Hi Everyone, My name is Mary and I have been a PC consultant for about 2.5 years and love it! I work full time as an RN and sell PC in my off work time. I love groups like these because they help all of us in our business. So thanks for letting me join!

Welcome to CS Mary!

Admin Greg said:
Welcome to CS Mary!
Thank you!

1. Who is the newest member of the Pampered Chef consultant community?

The newest member of the Pampered Chef consultant community is Mary. She has been a consultant for 2.5 years and also works full time as an RN. She is excited to be a part of this group and looks forward to learning and growing her business.

2. How long has Mary been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Mary has been a Pampered Chef consultant for 2.5 years. She loves being a part of the Pampered Chef community and enjoys sharing her passion for cooking with others.

3. What is Mary's profession outside of Pampered Chef?

Mary works full time as an RN. She is dedicated to helping others and finds joy in her work as a nurse. In her free time, she also enjoys being a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How does Mary balance her work as an RN and her role as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Mary has found a good balance between her work as an RN and her role as a Pampered Chef consultant. She manages her time effectively and prioritizes her commitments. She also enjoys the flexibility that being a Pampered Chef consultant offers.

5. What does Mary love about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Mary loves being a Pampered Chef consultant because it allows her to pursue her passion for cooking and sharing it with others. She also enjoys the sense of community and support among fellow consultants, as well as the opportunity to grow her business and earn some extra income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77