• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to grow your business with CS Debbie?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of being a consultant for Pampered Chef. The speaker has been a consultant for 5 1/2 years and enjoys it. They were inspired to become a consultant due to their passion for cooking and Pampered Chef's high-quality products. The benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant include being your own boss, setting your own schedule, and earning commissions. To stay motivated and grow their business, the speaker seeks new ideas and information, attends trainings, and connects with other consultants. They also highly recommend working with CS Debbie, who has provided valuable insights, tips, and support in growing their business.
Debbie Magee
Hi...my name is Debbie
I've been a consultant for 5 1/2 years now and love it! Always looking for new ideas, tips and information to make my business grow, grow, grow!

Welcome to CS Debbie!

1. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I've been a consultant for 5 1/2 years now and I absolutely love it! It's been a wonderful journey and I'm always looking for new ways to grow my business.

2. What inspired you to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I've always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and Pampered Chef offers high-quality products that make it easier for people to cook and have fun in the kitchen. I saw it as a perfect opportunity to combine my love for cooking with a business venture.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a consultant, you get to be your own boss and set your own schedule. You also have the opportunity to earn great commissions, host fun cooking parties, and connect with other like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking.

4. How do you stay motivated and continue to grow your business?

I am constantly seeking new ideas, tips, and information to improve my business. I attend trainings and workshops, connect with other consultants, and always keep an open mind to try new things. It's important to stay motivated and keep learning in order to grow your business.

5. Can you tell us about your experience working with CS Debbie and how it has helped your business?

Working with CS Debbie has been an incredible experience. She has provided me with valuable insights, tips, and support to help me grow my business. Her expertise and guidance have been instrumental in my success as a Pampered Chef consultant. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to take their business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carla T