• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the CS community as a new member?

In summary, the CS community is a network of consultants who work for Pampered Chef and share a passion for cooking and entertaining. To become a member, one must join as a consultant through the company's website and receive a starter kit. The benefits of joining include access to training and support, as well as the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products. Previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training. The community is also open to those with full-time jobs as a way to supplement income.
katenguyen0990
hi all
nice to meet you
i'm an accountant and i'm single

Welcome to CS! Good luck with PC!

1. What is the CS community?

The CS community refers to the community of consultants who work for Pampered Chef. It is a supportive network of individuals who share a passion for cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I become a member of the CS community?

To become a member of the CS community, you must join as a consultant through Pampered Chef's website. You will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

3. What are the benefits of joining the CS community?

As a member of the CS community, you will have access to exclusive training and support from experienced consultants, as well as the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties and selling Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to join the CS community?

No, previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary to join the CS community. Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant.

5. Can I join the CS community if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can join the CS community as a side job or as a way to supplement your income. Many consultants have successful careers outside of Pampered Chef and use their consultant role as a fun and flexible way to earn extra money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies