• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant in Florida? Join us and share your ideas!

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant with Pampered Chef, having been with the company for less than a year. They were inspired to become a consultant due to their passion for cooking and the high-quality products offered by Pampered Chef. The company stands out from other direct sales companies with its 40 years of experience, high-quality products, and comprehensive support and training for consultants. As a consultant, they host cooking parties, classes, and workshops to showcase the products and share recipes. Their favorite recipe is the Pampered Chef's classic deep dish pizza made with the Deep Covered Baker, and they recommend investing in quality kitchen tools from Pampered Chef.
Tamara Bartmess
Hello everyone, I am a new consultant and live in Florida! I stumbled upon this site and am looking forward to sharing ideas.

Welcome to CS Tamara!

Welcome, Tamara! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I am a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have been with the company for less than a year.

2. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and when I attended a Pampered Chef party, I fell in love with the high-quality products and the opportunity to share my love for cooking with others.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and is known for its high-quality kitchen tools and innovative cooking techniques. The company also offers endless support and training for its consultants, making it a great opportunity for those looking to start their own business.

4. What kind of events do you host as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, I host in-person and virtual cooking parties, where guests can experience the products and learn new recipes. I also offer cooking classes and workshops for those who are interested in honing their cooking skills.

5. Can you share a favorite recipe or tip from your time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of my favorite recipes is the Pampered Chef's classic deep dish pizza made using the Deep Covered Baker. It's always a hit at parties and can be customized with any toppings you like. As for a tip, I always recommend investing in quality kitchen tools that will last a lifetime, and Pampered Chef offers just that.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j3n1096
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell