• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can join through their website and purchase a starter kit. They offer various support and training resources, including a team of leaders, online courses, webinars, and conferences. Your earning potential as a consultant is limitless, with the opportunity to earn commission, bonuses, and incentives. The flexibility of the job makes it a great opportunity for those with busy schedules.
Linda Weikle
Hi! I've been with Pampered Chef for about 1.5 years and love it! I love the company, my new friends, the products and the flexibility. I have an adult daughter with Down Syndrome and we have many social activities. We volunteer with Greenbrier County Special Olympics, American Cancer Society, and other local charities.

Welcome to CS Linda!

Linda, I hope you like Chef Success as much as I always have. It is always the first place I go looking for answers and advice.

Welcome! Sounds like you're a busy woman. Happy to have you join us here.

1. What exactly is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to bring people together in the kitchen to create lasting memories through delicious food.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, all you have to do is join through our website by purchasing a starter kit. You will then have access to all of our resources, training, and support to help you start your business.

3. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support to help you succeed as a consultant. We have a dedicated team of leaders who are always available to answer questions and provide guidance. We also have online training courses, webinars, and conferences to help you learn new skills and techniques.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant is limitless. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into your business. On average, consultants earn 20-27% commission on their sales, and you can also earn bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones.

5. Can I still have a flexible schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it offers. You can choose your own hours and work as much or as little as you want. This makes it a perfect opportunity for those with busy schedules or other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies