• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef family, including the opportunity for a flexible income, discounts on products, and a supportive community. You can work full-time and still be a consultant, and no prior experience in sales or cooking is necessary. You can also build a team of consultants under you for additional income and the chance to mentor and support others.
Michelle Volkomer
Hello! I became a PC consultant in December but did not start until January 1! I joined because I love PC! I am married with a 20 year old daughter that helps me when she can. I am self employed working full time! I am having a great time thus far! Sales are amazing!

Welcome to CS Michelle!

Welcome to Chef Success Michelle! Sounds like you are off to a great start! Be sure and look thru our threads and files for lots of great information to help you in your business. Also please share your successes and what works for you with our members by posting. We would love to hear from you.

Welcome, and best wishes.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. The sign-up process is easy and only takes a few minutes. You will need to provide some personal information and choose a starter kit to begin your business.

2. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef family?

There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef family. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

3. Can I still work full-time and be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and run their Pampered Chef business on the side. The beauty of this opportunity is that you can work as much or as little as you want, depending on your schedule and goals.

4. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and resources will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to run a successful business. All you need is a passion for our products and a willingness to learn.

5. Can I have a team of consultants under me?

Yes, you can build a team of consultants under you and earn additional income through their sales. As a leader, you will also have the opportunity to mentor and support your team members in their business. This is a great way to grow your business and help others do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies