• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Revamp My Pampered Chef Business in 2015?

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways to revamp and grow a Pampered Chef business in 2015. These include utilizing company resources, expanding customer base, setting goals, attending events, showcasing unique personality, and finding creative ways to promote. The Atlantis trip is also mentioned as a motivating incentive for both individual and team success.
Connie Buescher
Hi, my name is Connie Buescher. I have been a consultant with The Pampered Chef for over 10 years. We live in Washington state. I love all the perks and all of the new friends!Looking to rejuvenate and move my business forward in 2015! We have the Atlantis Trip to earn! Loved it the last time and looking forward to going again!

Welcome to CS Connie!

Hi Connie! Welcome to our site! There are so many great ideas here to give your established business a"Shot in the arm!" Looking for theme shows, recipes, quick tips and creative ideas for our products? There is so much here.
Find a few great ideas, get excited and use them! Also please share your expertise with other here. By sharing we all learn.

1. How can I increase my sales and bookings in 2015?

There are a few ways to revamp your Pampered Chef business in 2015. First, make sure you are utilizing all of the tools and resources provided by the company, such as the online ordering system, social media platforms, and hostess coaching materials. Additionally, consider expanding your customer base by reaching out to new contacts and offering incentives for referrals. Finally, try hosting virtual or theme parties to attract new customers and keep your business fresh and exciting.

2. What can I do to stay motivated and actively grow my business?

One of the best ways to stay motivated and revamp your Pampered Chef business in 2015 is by setting specific goals and creating a plan to achieve them. This could include a certain number of parties or sales per month, or earning the Atlantis trip. Stay organized and track your progress to keep yourself accountable. Additionally, attend local and national Pampered Chef events to learn new strategies and connect with other consultants.

3. How can I stand out and differentiate myself from other Pampered Chef consultants?

To stand out in the Pampered Chef business, it's important to showcase your unique personality and style. Use social media to share your personal story and connect with potential customers. You can also offer personalized services, such as recipe suggestions or cooking tips, to add value to your customers' experiences. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to set yourself apart from other consultants.

4. What are some effective ways to promote and market my business in 2015?

In addition to utilizing social media, there are many other effective ways to promote and market your Pampered Chef business in 2015. Consider hosting cooking demonstrations or events at local community centers, schools, or businesses to reach new customers. You can also partner with other local businesses for cross-promotion, or collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants for joint events. Don't forget to always have a business card or sample on hand to share with potential customers.

5. How can I use the Atlantis trip as a motivator for myself and my team?

The Atlantis trip is a great incentive to rejuvenate your business in 2015. As a consultant, you can use it as a motivator for yourself by setting a specific goal for sales or bookings that will earn you the trip. You can also use it as a team motivator by creating a friendly competition among your team members, with the winner earning a spot on the trip. Additionally, attending the trip with your team can be a great bonding experience and a chance to learn from other successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Connie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jan Murphy