• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Get Bookings as a New Consultant in Utah?

In summary, to find potential hostesses in Utah for Pampered Chef parties, consider reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances, joining local Facebook groups, and attending local events. To make parties more appealing, highlight the benefits of hosting and offer incentives. Utilize social media to promote your business, and consider hosting booths or events to reach potential hostesses. While there is no specific time of year for booking parties, targeting holidays or events and reaching out in advance can be helpful.
lynncolvinpc
Hi everyone! My name is Lynn and I am a fairly new consultant. I am located in northern Utah. I have been having trouble getting bookings and I'm here to get some tips! Thank you!

Welcome to CS Lynn!!

Welcome, Lynn! Check out the bookings forum for great ideas for getting bookings. The best advice I have is to invite everyone to host a party. Call people placing outside orders. Most importantly, make sure you're having fun at your parties.

Are you still with the company Lynn? This is an old post from 2015 lol

1. How can I find potential hostesses in Utah for my Pampered Chef parties?

One way to find potential hostesses in Utah is to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances in the area. You can also join local Facebook groups or attend local events to network and potentially find interested individuals. Additionally, consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a party for their employees or members.

2. What can I do to make my Pampered Chef parties more appealing to potential hostesses?

Make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products, discounts, and having a fun and interactive event for their friends and family. You can also offer incentives for hosting, such as a free gift or extra discounts for reaching a certain sales goal.

3. How can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef business in Utah?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your business. Utilize platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products, share testimonials from satisfied customers, and offer special promotions or discounts. You can also join local Facebook groups or create your own group for potential hostesses to join and stay updated on your business.

4. What are some creative ways to reach out to potential hostesses in Utah?

Consider hosting a Pampered Chef booth at local events or fairs in your area. This will give you the opportunity to showcase your products and talk to potential hostesses face-to-face. You can also offer to do a cooking demo or workshop at a local community center or church to generate interest and potential bookings.

5. Is there a specific time of year that is better for booking Pampered Chef parties in Utah?

While there is no specific time of year that is best for booking parties, it may be helpful to focus on certain holidays or events that are popular in the area. For example, hosting a holiday-themed party during the winter months or a backyard BBQ party during the summer. Additionally, consider reaching out to potential hostesses a few months in advance to give them time to plan and prepare for their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crabtreegirl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies