• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Become a PC Consultant? Join Now!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, access to discounts and training, and a supportive community. The cost to become a consultant ranges from $39 to $109, depending on the starter kit chosen, and there are ongoing monthly fees for online tools and resources. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as training and support are provided. Consultants can host as many or as few parties as they would like, with the potential to earn more income by hosting more parties. It is also possible to be a consultant while having a full-time job, as many consultants use their business as a source of extra income or as a hobby.
Laura Lanning
Hi everyone My name is Laura im not a PC consultant yet thinking on it researching it and I host my first party in a week and that is when I plan on sighning up anyways thanks for having me here !

Hi Laura,
Welcome to our site and hope your party is a big success! We'd love to hear about it and if you sign up- then we can really help you.

Hi Deb
Thank you my party is tuesday at 7pm but I am officially a PC consultant just waiting for all my stuff to come in the mail .....

How did your party go?

Well I did like 495 only had 4 people show up so I think that was pretty good

Good total!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income by hosting cooking parties and selling high-quality kitchen products. You will also have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and training opportunities. Additionally, you will have the support and community of a large network of consultants.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our most popular starter kit is $109, but we also offer a mini kit for $39. Both kits include essential business supplies, product samples, and training materials. There are also ongoing monthly fees for access to our online tools and resources, which are $9.50 for the first three months and $19.50 after that.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you develop the skills you need to be successful. Our consultants come from all different backgrounds and have different levels of experience, so don't worry if you have never sold products before.

4. How many parties do I need to host as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can host as many or as few parties as you would like. Some consultants choose to host one or two parties per month, while others host multiple parties per week. It all depends on your personal goals and availability. The more parties you host, the more opportunities you have to earn income and grow your business.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. Many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities, and they use their Pampered Chef business as a way to earn extra income or as a fun hobby. You can schedule parties and manage your business around your existing commitments and schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies