• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a New Member of Our Consultant Community?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you will have access to various resources such as training materials, online tools, and support from fellow consultants and the home office team. Scheduling your first party is easy and can be done by reaching out to friends and family or utilizing the online scheduling tool. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible hours, commission and bonuses, discounts on products, and the opportunity to build your own business within a supportive community. To grow your business, you can host parties, use social media, attend local events, and reach out to your network for referrals. The requirements for becoming a consultant include being at least 18 years old, having a passion for cooking and entertaining, and purchasing
Corina Grise
Hi! Just introducing myself on the site. I'm a new consultant who joined Dec '14. Stumbled across this helpful site while asking some "Pampered Chef" specific questions on google. That's all!:)

Welcome to CS Corina!

Welcome! Be sure to ask questions and join in discussions.

Hi Corina! Welcome and good luck with your new business. L:eek:ts and lots of great information here. Please ask questions and check out our files and threads.

1. What resources are available for new consultants?

As a new member of our consultant community, you will have access to a variety of resources to help you succeed. This includes training materials, online tools, and support from your fellow consultants and our home office team.

2. How do I schedule my first party?

Scheduling your first party is easy! Simply reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also utilize our online scheduling tool to find potential hosts in your area.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to earn income through commission and bonuses, and discounts on our products. You will also have the opportunity to build your own business and become part of a supportive and fun community.

4. How can I grow my business as a new consultant?

There are many ways to grow your business as a new consultant. Some strategies include hosting parties, utilizing social media to connect with potential customers, attending local events and vendor fairs, and reaching out to your network for referrals. Our home office team also offers training and resources to help you succeed.

5. What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and entertaining. There is no minimum sales requirement, but we do recommend hosting at least one party per month to have a successful business. There is also a one-time enrollment fee and a starter kit purchase required to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tamara Bartmess