• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef family means becoming a part of a community of passionate individuals who love cooking and sharing delicious meals with others. The benefits of joining include the ability to earn income through selling products, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals. To become a consultant, you can sign up online and purchase a starter kit. Previous sales experience is not required, as the company provides training and support. Part-time work is also possible, with flexible hours to accommodate other commitments.
lwilhelm
Hey there! I'm brand new to Pampered Chef, although i've been using the products for about 20 years. Had my first show on Monday. What else am i supposed to say here?
I've two daughters that i homeschool, or homeschooled - one is grown and getting married next month, the other is going into her junior year.
We're mostly vegetarians, and eat mostly raw foods. Mainly because of health reasons (my husbands cholesterol is lower now than it was with medications!), but also it's saved us $$ on our grocery bills.
That's me in a nutshell.

Welcome lwilhelm! Great to have you here!

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask questions, crow about your successes, rant about problems, etc. We're here as your online team.

Welcome! Best of luck in your new business. Be sure and explore our site when you have a chance. There is a wealth of ideas and advice here. Plus our monthly fliers under Files are great for promoting PC's specials.

1. What does it mean to join the Pampered Chef family?

Joining the Pampered Chef family means becoming a part of a community of passionate individuals who love cooking and sharing delicious meals with others. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income by selling high-quality kitchen products, while also being able to connect with others who share your love for cooking.

2. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including the ability to earn income through selling products, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals. You also have access to discounted products for personal use and the chance to receive free products and rewards through sales and promotions.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website or through a current consultant's personalized website. You will then need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and pay a one-time enrollment fee.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all new consultants, and many successful consultants come from a variety of backgrounds.

5. Is it possible to work for Pampered Chef part-time?

Yes, it is possible to work for Pampered Chef part-time. Many consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and choose to work for Pampered Chef as a side gig. The company offers flexible work hours, allowing you to schedule shows and events around your other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Linda Weikle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies