• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is the Newest Pampered Chef Consultant, Pat Tana?

In summary, Pat Tana has been a Pampered Chef consultant since August 2018, motivated by her love for the products and desire to earn extra income. She has a background as a retired teacher with a busy family and lifestyle. Pat Tana plans to expand her business by increasing the number of parties, especially virtual ones. As a Pampered Chef consultant, customers can expect a dedicated and knowledgeable professional who is passionate about the products and providing excellent customer service.
Patricia A Tana
Hello Everyone!
My name is Pat Tana and I am a Pampered Chef Consultant! I started my business in August 2018. I became a PC because I love their products and have been purchasing them for a long time. So, I decided to try making some extra income by selling these great products to friends, family and neighbors! I'm a retired teacher with a busy family and lifestyle and looking forward to expand my business and increase the number of parties I do, especially Virtual Parties!

Welcome to CS!

1. How long has Pat Tana been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pat Tana has been a Pampered Chef consultant since August 2018.

2. What motivated Pat Tana to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pat Tana has been a fan of Pampered Chef products for a long time and decided to try selling them to make some extra income.

3. What is Pat Tana's background?

Pat Tana is a retired teacher and has a busy family and lifestyle.

4. How does Pat Tana plan to expand her Pampered Chef business?

Pat Tana plans to increase the number of parties she does, especially virtual parties.

5. What can customers expect from Pat Tana as their Pampered Chef consultant?

Customers can expect a dedicated and knowledgeable consultant who is passionate about Pampered Chef products and providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Morgan Tau
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LyndaAnn