• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Member / Having Problems Getting Bookings

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it can be challenging to get bookings without an established customer base. To overcome this, you can reach out to friends and family for support, use social media to promote your business, and offer incentives for hosting a party. Additionally, consider hosting online parties, partnering with local businesses, and attending events to attract potential customers. When contacting schools and organizations for fundraising opportunities, have a clear and concise pitch and be prepared with all necessary information. If you're nervous about cold calling, practice beforehand and offer special discounts or free products to entice potential customers.
Amanda Thompson
Hello All,
Thanks for adding me to this lovely resource. I have been with the Pampered Chef Family for almost 2 months now. I'm having a really hard time getting any bookings. All my friends and family seem to want to encourage me but not help in anyway. I have been putting flyers up not getting any response. I have also flooded FB as much as I can. Non of this seems to be helping. I want to start to contact local schools and organizations to try and get into the fundraising side of the business thinking that this could be the way to get me up and going but, I don't really know what to say to people when cold calling. Any help would be good help right now.
Thanks
Amanda Thompson

Hi Amanda! Welcome to Chef Success! There is a wealth of great information here to help you.
Browse thru our files and threads. Open the ones that interest you. Learn to earn!

Welcome! Don't get discouraged. When you talk to someone about hosting, be sure to be positive. You're still new to the business, so be sure to let people know they're helping you get your business started. Are you offering catalog shows as well as live shows? Often people are quicker to host those, since they don't have to clean their house or have people over.

1. How can I get more bookings as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be challenging to get bookings since you don't have an established customer base yet. One of the best ways to get bookings is to reach out to your friends and family and ask for their support. You can offer them a special discount or free product as a thank you for hosting a party. You can also utilize social media to promote your business and reach out to potential customers.

2. I've been putting up flyers but not getting any response. What else can I do to get bookings?

Aside from flyers, there are other ways to promote your business and get bookings. You can try hosting an online party to reach a wider audience. You can also partner with local businesses or attend events, such as craft fairs or farmers markets, to showcase your products and attract potential customers. Additionally, consider joining local networking groups or offering specials for first-time customers to generate interest in your business.

3. My friends and family are supportive but not willing to host a party. How can I encourage them to help me?

You can offer incentives for them to host a party, such as free products or discounts. You can also explain the benefits of hosting a party, such as getting to try new recipes and earning free products. Another approach is to ask them to refer you to their friends and colleagues who may be interested in hosting a party.

4. I want to start contacting schools and organizations for fundraising opportunities. How should I approach them?

When reaching out to schools and organizations, it's important to have a clear and concise pitch. Explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, such as earning a percentage of sales for their cause. You can also offer to provide a cooking demonstration or offer a special discount for the organization's members. Be professional and have all the necessary information ready, such as catalogs and order forms, to make it easy for them to say yes.

5. I'm nervous about cold calling. How can I overcome this and be successful?

Cold calling can be intimidating, but it can also be an effective way to get bookings. Before making the call, practice what you want to say and have a script prepared. Be confident and friendly, and don't be discouraged if you get turned down. Remember that it's a numbers game, and the more calls you make, the more chances you have of getting a booking. You can also offer a special discount or free product for first-time customers to entice them to book a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen