• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new member from Mass walking the stage at NC'19?

In summary, the new member from Mass walking the stage at NC'19 is Rachael, a consultant for about 17 months. She is excited to share her journey with Pampered Chef and is dedicated to growing her business. Rachael is looking forward to learning and sharing at NC'19, connecting with other consultants, and gaining valuable knowledge and skills. To learn more about her journey with Pampered Chef, you can connect with Rachael on Chef Success or follow her on social media.
Rachael Raymond
Hello my name is Rachael & I have been a consultant for about 17 months. I am currently growing my team & will be walking the stage at NC'19. I look forward to learning & sharing here on Chef Sucess.

Welcome to CS!

1. Who is the new member from Mass walking the stage at NC'19?

The new member from Mass walking the stage at NC'19 is Rachael. She has been a consultant for about 17 months and is excited to share her journey with Pampered Chef.

2. How long has the new member been a Pampered Chef consultant?

The new member has been a consultant for about 17 months. She is dedicated to growing her business and helping others do the same.

3. What is the new member's name?

The new member's name is Rachael. She is excited to join the Pampered Chef community and share her passion for cooking and kitchen tools.

4. What does the new member look forward to at NC'19?

The new member is looking forward to learning and sharing at NC'19. She is excited to connect with other consultants and gain valuable knowledge and skills to grow her business.

5. How can I connect with the new member and learn more about her journey with Pampered Chef?

You can connect with the new member, Rachael, on Chef Success. She is eager to share her experiences and connect with other consultants. You can also follow her journey on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • SweetMelissaV