• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to add some fun and extra income? Meet new member Deb Hagen!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking products through in-home parties and online sales. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit. As a consultant, you host parties and events to sell products and earn a commission on sales. The amount of money you can make varies, but most earn 20-25% commission and can build a team for additional income. It is possible to be a consultant while having a full-time job and there is no pressure to meet sales quotas.
Deb Hagen
Hello and thank you for having me here! I am a brand-new Independent Consultant still setting up my new business and in the middle of co-hosting my Virtual Launch Party. I have lived in Pavilion, NY for about 45 years. By day, I am a licensed attorney mainly representing kids in Family Court and have been practicing for 20 years. Like most everyone, my work and income have been greatly impacted by the pandemic...when the NYS courts shut down on March 16, all my court appearances, school visits, CSE and DSS meetings, and home visits stopped as well. When a friend invited me to her Virtual Pampered Chef party several weeks ago, I welcomed the chance to socialize and have some fun for a change! During the party I came to admire my Consultant's role and way of doing things, and remembered how much I love the products. Next thing I know I'm joining her team and setting up my Launch to earn extra money to weather COVID-19 and pay off some debt, and to inject more fun into my life. So here I am and I hope I can contribute as much to the group as I take away! I look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to CS Deb!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking products through in-home parties and online sales.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online through the company's website or through a current consultant. There is a small startup fee and you will receive a starter kit with products and training materials to get you started.

3. What does a Pampered Chef consultant do?

A Pampered Chef consultant hosts parties and events to showcase and sell products to friends, family, and other customers. They also earn a commission on sales and can build a team of consultants to earn additional income.

4. How much money can I make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of money you can make as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on your sales and the size of your team. Most consultants earn between 20-25% commission on their sales, and can earn additional bonuses and incentives based on their performance.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their business as a way to earn extra income and have fun. You can work your business around your schedule and there is no pressure to meet specific sales quotas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCpenguin71