• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New May Recruiting Promo up Behid Cc

In summary, the "New May Recruiting Promo up Behind CC" is a promotion launched by the company in May to encourage recruitment and bring in new talent. It works by offering incentives and bonuses to current employees who refer successful candidates. All current employees are eligible to participate and the rewards include cash bonuses, gift cards, and other prizes. The promo is valid for the entire month of May and all referrals must be made and hired within this time frame to be eligible for the rewards.
chefkathy
I was just thinking this weekend how I needed a new outdoor folding chair. I like this one MUCH better than those folding camp chairs. I have a hot lead who will probably be signing this month, so I will likely get one. Woohoo!

I <3 the cooler!

I was able to pop on the May CN before I left work and have a downline member listed as a Ruby member of the Wahoo Recruiting Club!!:chef:

Liking the specials as well. I really wanted a gas card, but...I didn't get anyone to sign:(.

The cooler from last year was nice but I've never used it. It goes with the Easy Up Tent that I never have used either. :( My luck I'll recruit this month and get more outdoor stuff that I never use. Wish I too could have gotten the gas cards last month or be eligible for the BEAUTIFUL coach bag for AD's and above.

Hmmmm Folding Char or Coach Bag??? That's a tough one! :)

I may have the bag on the wrong month - I only quickly looked today.

You're right on the bag. 2 qualified May recruits AND we have to attend National Conference. Hmmmm .... LOLI have 2 of those folding chairs with a Coleman logo on them. They are awesome! Sturdy, and have lasted for years!!! I do have 2 of the black ones that we could earn previously, but I wouldn't mind having some of this style too. :D

You get the bag, I'll get the chairs - swap? LOL j/k (that for sure is NOT an equal swap) :D

LOL Hey, it never hurts to ASK, right? Someone just might say yes!!! ;)

Very true! Its all about 'asking'!

1. What is the "New May Recruiting Promo up Behind CC"?

The "New May Recruiting Promo up Behind CC" is a new promotion launched by our company in the month of May to encourage recruitment and bring in fresh talent.

2. How does the promo work?

The promo works by offering incentives and bonuses to current employees who refer new candidates to join our company. The more successful referrals, the higher the rewards.

3. Who is eligible to participate in the promo?

All current employees of our company are eligible to participate in the "New May Recruiting Promo up Behind CC" and refer potential candidates for open positions.

4. What are the rewards for successful referrals?

The rewards for successful referrals include cash bonuses, gift cards, and other exciting prizes. The exact amount of the reward may vary depending on the position and level of the referred candidate.

5. How long is the promo valid for?

The "New May Recruiting Promo up Behind CC" is valid for the entire month of May. All referrals must be made and successfully hired within this time frame to be eligible for the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef