• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What PC Items are for Sale from Nicki's Downsizing Business?

In summary, Nicki has gone through her PC items and is willing to part with some of them in order to downscale her business. She has a mix of current and old items and is asking interested parties to email her for a list. She has already sent the list to multiple people and has confirmed that the pink quick-stir and old style mandoline are still available. She continues to send out updated lists to those who request it. Some of the items mentioned include a pink quick-stir pitcher, an old style mandoline, and other PC items. Interested parties can email Nicki at [email protected] for the full list.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just got done going through all my PC items that I am willing to part with. I am downscaling my business and need to get some stuff out of my house. Some of the items are current and some are old. Please send me your email if you are interested and I will get a list to you. Thanks for looking. Nicki

I'd love a list!! [email protected]

Just added the old style mandoline & the old pink quick stir pitcher.

I have sent everyone a list that has requested one so far. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. Thanks, Nicki

Just sent the list out to 3 more people.

cochef said:
I would like a list - [email protected]
Is the pink quick-stir still available?

the list is being emailed to you. Yes, the pink quick-stir is still available.

More lists just went out.

hi, my email is [email protected]........... i would love to have a list....... thanks, Jamie

Sent more emails out with the list of what is available.

list sent. thanks!

Just sent more list out. Thanks!!

more list went out. thanks!

Hello...may I have a list of items for sale. [email protected] I'm just getting started and would love a boost to my suitcase! :) Thanks, Sue

If you still have items available, please email me a list [email protected]

Have a great day!

1. What items are included in your list for sale?

The list includes a mix of current and old Pampered Chef items that I am willing to part with. Some items may be discontinued or no longer available through the company.

2. How can I access the list of items for sale?

Please provide me with your email address and I will send you the list of items for sale.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the list or do I have to buy the entire lot?

You are welcome to purchase individual items from the list. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and we can discuss pricing.

4. Are the items in good condition?

Yes, all of the items are in good condition. I take great care of my Pampered Chef products and only sell items that are in excellent working condition.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available for purchasing multiple items?

Since I am downsizing my business, I am open to negotiating prices for purchasing multiple items. Feel free to let me know which items you are interested in and we can discuss potential discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
georgiegirlw
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Suzanne Johnson