• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Excitement: Our New Pampered Chef Adventure

In summary, "Cooking Up Excitement" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that promotes their latest products and recipes. There are multiple ways to participate, including attending in-home parties, hosting your own, or shopping online. Some featured products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Bar Pan, as well as new cookbooks and spice blends. Special offers and discounts are available during the campaign, and you can still purchase products through their website or local consultants if you are unable to attend a party.
jonna
So what do you think of the new lingo?

I love that we are now Pampered Chef Consultants :)

And kinstead of Kitchen Shows they are now Cookings Shows!

I love the new everything!! Especially "Discover the Chef In You." I have that all over my answering machine and notes I write out to Feb hosts.
Kitchen Consultants really did sound like we should work in a decorating store.
LOL!

Shannon Robare

I agree. I love the new changes. I haven't changed my business cards yet though :eek:

I love the changes, especially the "Discover the Chef in You" part.

I hope there are more wonderful changes coming.

YOUR Pampered Chef ConsultantWith the change it so easy now to say on the phone,
"Hi this is Rich, your Pampered Chef Consultant!"

The other day a husband answered and I said to him, "Tell her its Rich, Her Pampered Chef Consultant!"

It really allows us to personalize!

I totally agree!I'm so glad they're now called Cooking Shows. I think it's so much more appropriate. I'm there to get people enthusiastic about wandering into the Kitchen to cook! I love it when someone at a Show says, "I didn't know that!" about a cooking tip. I feel like I'm doing my job right. And I learn a lot from the people at the Show, too. I've gotten all sorts of tips from the audience.

Smiles,
S. Page

What is "Cooking Up Excitement: Our New Pampered Chef Adventure"?

"Cooking Up Excitement" is a new campaign by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest kitchen products and recipes. It's all about bringing fun and excitement back into cooking and entertaining with friends and family.

How can I participate in "Cooking Up Excitement"?

There are a few ways you can participate in "Cooking Up Excitement." You can attend one of our in-home cooking parties, host a party of your own, or check out our online catalog and shop for our new products and recipes.

What are some of the new products featured in "Cooking Up Excitement"?

We have a wide range of new kitchen products, including our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Bar Pan. We also have new cookbooks and spice blends to spice up your meals.

Are there any special offers or discounts during "Cooking Up Excitement"?

Yes, there are! As part of the campaign, we have special offers and discounts on select products and bundles. You can also earn rewards by hosting a party or joining our cooking club.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if I can't attend a party?

Absolutely! You can shop online through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. You can also browse our online catalog for inspiration and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv