• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Hold Monthly Meetings as a Team Leader in Lineage?

In summary, the "Director Level", "Team Leader" level etc. could change monthly depending on where you are at in your business. If you are a Team Leader, you still need to do monthly meetings.
pamperedlinda said:
Are you sure about this??? I think that everyone gets a recruiting bonus when that consultant qualifies. Maybe it's just semantics....b/c a Consultant would be a Sr. Consultant once that happens.

For the recruiting promotion between now and 2/28 every level gets a bonus based on their level.

After 4/1 it will go based on your level and according to the little book it is only senior consultants.

I am with you, but because of the way she had it broken down...

It was REALLY nice to meet you!!

Koolotus said:
For the recruiting promotion between now and 2/28 every level gets a bonus based on their level.

After 4/1 it will go based on your level and according to the little book it is only senior consultants.

I am with you, but because of the way she had it broken down...

It was REALLY nice to meet you!!

I loved meeting you too and I can't believe that the only time I saw you was the MnG!

pamperedlinda said:
I loved meeting you too and I can't believe that the only time I saw you was the MnG!

I really wish I would have logged on BEFORE going to leadership to see about the M&G... that was foolish of me not to, I'm so sorry I missed out on meeting some of you! I did listen for names tho as people were crossing stage!

Janice (and anyone else who might be thinking they are in the same boat), I encourage you to remember when looking back at past sales that, of course you didn't have the right structure for Director pay over the past year because that wasn't the goal you were trying to reach necessarily. Of course we all want our teams recruiting but it didn't have the same emphasis that it does now. I would imagine that now we will all place a different empahsis on talking to our new team members about building their teams right from the start whereas before, I'm sure that a lot, if not most of us, would maybe wait awhile until they got the basics of doing a show, getting bookings, submitting orders, etc down first. It's amazing how the things that you focus on grow. I think this is PC's way of making sure that we focus on recruiting.

Also, someone was saying that our position would be ever changing because we get paid according to performance. That really isn't any different than it is right now. If you are in relinquishment, you don't get director pay, you get future director pay but you are still a director. That is the same in the new program. You maintain your title for 3 months as a director (longer for higher levels) despite what level you are being paid at so just because your recruit's recruit didn't submit $150 in a month making it so that you are shy one Sr Consultant, you don't move to team leader status, you simply get paid as a team leader. Your director title stays intact unless you don't meet the requirements for 3 consecutive months. Then you move down but it is easily regained...no more starting over!

Hope that helps to clarify things and gives a brighter outlook! I too am currently in what would be considered team leader status but I know that I can teach people to recruit so I am not worried about it. The new plan creates a better stepping stone for what it takes to maintain directorship and that can only be a good thing. Also, HO is planning to recognize consultants for being active and I would imagine would start giving prizes for consistently meeting active requirements.

I want to know what others, as directors are planning to do. I want to work something into my recognition program but I'm not sure what might be of a big enough benefit to make a difference to someone while at the same time not being too expensive on my end. Don't want to be making a big fuss over $150 but for consistently maintaining their active status. ANy ideas?

pamperdpaula said:
I want to know what others, as directors are planning to do. I want to work something into my recognition program but I'm not sure what might be of a big enough benefit to make a difference to someone while at the same time not being too expensive on my end. Don't want to be making a big fuss over $150 but for consistently maintaining their active status. ANy ideas?

I may end up eating my words on this, but I don't think it's the monetary value of the recognition that matters as much as it is the level of sincerity involved.

We all can sense when the sincerity is faked, or when it's given because it makes the giver feel good. Most consultants, IMHO, just appreciate being recognized for what they do...even if their sales aren't the highest or their calendar the most filled.

ps. - I loved your post. Great perspective and food for thought. Thanks!

I will have a little basket with things like season's best cookbooks, paring knives, rubs, etc. If they hit $150 the previous month and attend the meeting they will get a pick from the basket. At least that's what I am thinking about doing.

<h2>1. Do I need to hold monthly meetings as a Team Leader in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>As a Team Leader in Pampered Chef, it is highly recommended that you hold monthly meetings with your team. These meetings are important for keeping your team members motivated, informed, and engaged in their business. It also allows you to provide them with the support and guidance they need to succeed.</p><h2>2. How often can my level change in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>In Pampered Chef, your level can change monthly depending on your sales and team performance. This means that you can move up to Director Level or down to a lower level, such as Team Leader, each month. Your level is determined by the amount of sales you generate and the size and performance of your team.</p><h2>3. What is the Director Agreement in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The Director Agreement is a document that outlines the responsibilities and expectations of a Pampered Chef Director. It includes commitments to support and mentor your team, focus solely on your Pampered Chef business, and hold monthly meetings with your consultants.</p><h2>4. If I am a Team Leader, do I still need to hold monthly meetings?</h2><p>Yes, as a Team Leader, you are still expected to hold monthly meetings with your team. These meetings are an important part of your role as a leader and help to keep your team members engaged and motivated in their business. Your upperline may also hold meetings with your team, but it is still your responsibility to hold regular meetings as well.</p><h2>5. Will my upperline take over the task of holding monthly meetings if I am a Team Leader?</h2><p>No, as a Team Leader, it is your responsibility to hold monthly meetings with your team. While your upperline may also hold meetings with your team, it is important for you to maintain a close relationship with your team members and provide them with the support and guidance they need through regular meetings.</p>

1. Do I need to hold monthly meetings as a Team Leader in Pampered Chef?

As a Team Leader in Pampered Chef, it is highly recommended that you hold monthly meetings with your team. These meetings are important for keeping your team members motivated, informed, and engaged in their business. It also allows you to provide them with the support and guidance they need to succeed.

2. How often can my level change in Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, your level can change monthly depending on your sales and team performance. This means that you can move up to Director Level or down to a lower level, such as Team Leader, each month. Your level is determined by the amount of sales you generate and the size and performance of your team.

3. What is the Director Agreement in Pampered Chef?

The Director Agreement is a document that outlines the responsibilities and expectations of a Pampered Chef Director. It includes commitments to support and mentor your team, focus solely on your Pampered Chef business, and hold monthly meetings with your consultants.

4. If I am a Team Leader, do I still need to hold monthly meetings?

Yes, as a Team Leader, you are still expected to hold monthly meetings with your team. These meetings are an important part of your role as a leader and help to keep your team members engaged and motivated in their business. Your upperline may also hold meetings with your team, but it is still your responsibility to hold regular meetings as well.

5. Will my upperline take over the task of holding monthly meetings if I am a Team Leader?

No, as a Team Leader, it is your responsibility to hold monthly meetings with your team. While your upperline may also hold meetings with your team, it is important for you to maintain a close relationship with your team members and provide them with the support and guidance they need through regular meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • imported_pckrissy