• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Hold Monthly Meetings as a Team Leader in Lineage?

In summary, the "Director Level", "Team Leader" level etc. could change monthly depending on where you are at in your business. If you are a Team Leader, you still need to do monthly meetings.
jwpamp
Kind of confused....I was told that the "Director Level", "Team Leader" level etc. could change monthly depending on where you are at....I am wondering if it's a month-by-month thing with Directorship, how they will have us sign a "Director Agreement".That document stated that we would support our teams, work no other ds biz, and do monthly meetings with our consultants.If I am a Team Leader, do I still need to do monthly meetings, or will my upperline take over that task?

I am planning to wait til tomorrow to hear straight from HO exactly what the changes are - all this rumor-flying reminds me too much of the "telephone" game where info gets jumbled along the way. Once we hear straight from HO then we'll understand it all much clearer.

Yes, so confusing!

dannyzmom said:
I am planning to wait til tomorrow to hear straight from HO exactly what the changes are - all this rumor-flying reminds me too much of the "telephone" game where info gets jumbled along the way. Once we hear straight from HO then we'll understand it all much clearer.

I agree with you. I have already had emails and facebook messages asking what it's all about. I think everyone should watch the presentation first and then those of us who were at Leadership can answer questions.

It's confusing until you can see it diagramed out. I think it's a good thing.

Mixed feelingsOverall, I do like this, however I took November and December last night and applied the new method to those months.

For me, all I have to do to get to Advanced is get one more of my current FD's to have one of her downline recruit so she can advance to Director. This I like but neither of those months would net any changes in figuring the % of what I would earn.

Only in over rides/production bonus would there be a difference. Because of the "active" status and not the "$200 every two months" would there have been a difference. I believe in both months I would have made about $15.00 less.:(

That I am not happy about, but I do believe that because it will be easier to promote, that this will actually make this an increase for me overall.

I do like the new requirements for Director. I have 2 first line and 1 second line Future Directors.

Lisa has 4 recruits with one recruit (Nikki) that is a Future Director with 2 recruits

Lucy has 3 recruits.

Neither Lucy or Nikki's downline has recruited but Lisa has to have one more of her downline recruit just one one for Lisa to promote to Director and me to Advanced:party:

Bottom line, my SD told me as she was heading back from Denver...the concentration is on everyone submitting $150 per month and concentrate on recruiting.

Luckily, I have a Step Up Program starting next Tuesday for 4 weeks. Lucy, Lisa and Nikki will be there plus one of Lisa's!! I am going to get on the phone today to invite more and to also call recruit leads.

How does this effect some of you? How can we help each other? Do you think that HO will tweek it's "Step Up" program?

Hey Ann, when you were calculating that did you increase your Consultant Performance (or whatever it's called) to $10 per cons (ALL of them, not just the personally recruited ones :D). That helps to make a difference too. And what's cool too is that you get paid on EVERY consultant on your family tree...your recruit's recruit's recruit's recruit's....however deep it goes, you get a paid on them :)

I for one saw this coming. They need sales, there is only one way to do it -- increase their sales force. Thus, recruiting.I am disappointed that I could be in a position to lose override $$ because my team is not recruiting. I will be taking care of 12 as a Team Leader, not just 2. And making less money than I am now.Ahhh....I can just hear it...."It's soooooo easy to recruit, though....come on, you should be recruiting 2 or 3 every month -- what's wrong with you?"Ha! How many of us have recruited 2 or 3 a month consistantly? No, Morfia, I know you have!!!:party:It's all good now, but it will affect everyone above us (directors/team leaders), too. My Dir willl be an AD on April 1st, but may become a Dir again after July (if I lose my Dir status, she loses her AD status). Same with my Exec....it does affect everyone up the line. And if they save money in overrides on the lower levels, they can give the uppers their car allowance and still make a great profit.Where is Doris??????

I agree with Deb. Once we're all back from Leadership, it will be good to have a dialog. No matter how good the on-line presentation is, it can't compare to hearing it explained at Leadership.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a fan of mercenary recruiting (what most DS plans are, in my opinion). I feel really good about our new career plan. There is more of an emphasis on performance based recognition (thru pay) and actually supporting downlines. I think it's going to weed out those that adhere to the 'churn and burn' way of thinking. It's also going to require our uplines to provide genuine assistance and encouragement. I'm not a pollyanna, but I do think this is going to be a good thing..and something totally unique in the DS industry.

One more comment. Doris came out to talk about the plan first (not the details), just to give her thoughts. She was glowing and happy about it. That to me means a lot. I don't think she could fake that kind of sincerity. So, give it a day or so and maybe we can have a DCS call tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone?

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Ann, when you were calculating that did you increase your Consultant Performance (or whatever it's called) to $10 per cons (ALL of them, not just the personally recruited ones :D). That helps to make a difference too. And what's cool too is that you get paid on EVERY consultant on your family tree...your recruit's recruit's recruit's recruit's....however deep it goes, you get a paid on them :)

Yes, I did do that. Because I had about 7 that submitted sales in November but $0 in December, they are still active under our current structure. Personal recruits $7.50 and those recruited by others $5 and $10 for Future Directors. Under the new system, those 7 would net me $0 income so even with the increase on everyone, it significantly reduced the number that now would be considered "inactive" under the new system. I have a knack for confusion so here is an example:

In November the following submitted sales of $200 or more to keep them active through December. In December, none on this list submitted sales

Sue
Jan
Joan
Jeff
Terry
Carol
Diane

So I would receive $7.50 or $5.00 for each of these people in November AND December under the current system.
But under the new system I would receive $0 for them.

And although I would get paid more tor those who are active, this drop in income under the new system actually put me in the negative balance. Not by much, mind you, but if you work with your team consitently, you are putting in time and money regardless if they submit $0 in sales. Currently, you still can gain a little income for team rewards, rental space, time doing and sending your team newletter and for your time. Now you will receive $0 for your efforts. And that is the stinky part.

Please note that I am NOT trying to knock this system. I do like it much better, but when I did this comparison last night, I have to admit that it did put a chink in my total admiration for the new system.

Perhaps a small reward over time for those who stay active consistently for a 6 month period. If I am now making $10 a person, I would not mind giving someone $10 to $15 PC dollars for consistent activity. Any less than this and I am afraid it will not be attractive enough (not sure that this is even attractive enough). On the other hand, now I would be giving those that do perform even more than before. (not to sound selfish on this either).

Just thinking things out folks. We all need to do this.

What I fear is an excellent director such as Janice and Beth (and there must be more out there) who are EXCELLENT directors but they happen to have a team that doesn't want to stretch themselves or pick up the darn phone. Janice I can feel your disappointment and frustration in your posts. I so hope that we on DS can give you (and everyone in your situation) the support and the right words to help you get your team going.

I wonder if it would be cruel and unusual to kidnap team members, tie them to a chair and tie a live phone to their hand!!!:D:angel:

baychef said:
Overall, I do like this, however I took November and December last night and applied the new method to those months.

For me, all I have to do to get to Advanced is get one more of my current FD's to have one of her downline recruit so she can advance to Director. This I like but neither of those months would net any changes in figuring the % of what I would earn.

Only in over rides/production bonus would there be a difference. Because of the "active" status and not the "$200 every two months" would there have been a difference. I believe in both months I would have made about $15.00 less.:(

That I am not happy about, but I do believe that because it will be easier to promote, that this will actually make this an increase for me overall.

I do like the new requirements for Director. I have 2 first line and 1 second line Future Directors.

Lisa has 4 recruits with one recruit (Nikki) that is a Future Director with 2 recruits

Lucy has 3 recruits.

Neither Lucy or Nikki's downline has recruited but Lisa has to have one more of her downline recruit just one one for Lisa to promote to Director and me to Advanced:party:

Bottom line, my SD told me as she was heading back from Denver...the concentration is on everyone submitting $150 per month and concentrate on recruiting.

Luckily, I have a Step Up Program starting next Tuesday for 4 weeks. Lucy, Lisa and Nikki will be there plus one of Lisa's!! I am going to get on the phone today to invite more and to also call recruit leads.

How does this effect some of you? How can we help each other? Do you think that HO will tweek it's "Step Up" program?
Ann, when Lisa promotes you have to have one other person recruiting to be an AD. She is no longer in your first line (I think that's what they called it) - she isn't counted as one of your 4 with 2 having recruited. You do get paid for her and her line though.

I was typing when Leggy was posting...and I agree with her. As I said, I DO like this program. I believe that there is NO reason why anyone can not produce $150 in sales per month. (barring family and medical emergencies).

If we didn't have the $200 in sales every 2 months, those that rely on this now would only do the bare minimum. This way, you must touch your business at least every month.

This year, I am tapping into my performers (no matter how large or small) and offering an opportunity for them to train others if they like. This way, they can feel confident about the area they feel they excel in.

Looking forward to the positive brainstorming. And watching Janice and Beth RETAIN their well deserved Director status.

baychef said:
Looking forward to the positive brainstorming. And watching Janice and Beth RETAIN their well deserved Director status.

Absolutely!

bethcooks4u said:
Ann, when Lisa promotes you have to have one other person recruiting to be an AD. She is no longer in your first line (I think that's what they called it) - she isn't counted as one of your 4 with 2 having recruited. You do get paid for her and her line though.

Lucy has 3 recruits but we have to get her team comfortable in recruiting for her to become a director as she desires.

I am thinking that because Lisa is one of my direct recruits, that she will always be in my first generation. It is her team members that are 2nd generation. Her recruit, Nikki, has 2 recruits who when Nikki becomes a director, will be my 3rd generation.

The visual of "now we will get income off from lines that we never have before" is where I get my interpretation. But you bring up and interesting point! I will have to go back and re-look at the video.

Hey, I am not giving up, don't get me wrong....I just see the road getting a little rocky from here on in.I like to prepare when the writing is on the wall (that is why we started putting away $1k a month about 16 months ago so that we could make it thru a possible lay-off at my husband's job).I am preparing now for a possible loss in income and am taking steps now to make sure that my family's income does not suffer too much as a result.Newsflash....no company does anything that will not give them an edge as an economy is failing.Just being pro-active.

jwpamp said:
Hey, I am not giving up, don't get me wrong....I just see the road getting a little rocky from here on in.

I like to prepare when the writing is on the wall (that is why we started putting away $1k a month about 16 months ago so that we could make it thru a possible lay-off at my husband's job).

I am preparing now for a possible loss in income and am taking steps now to make sure that my family's income does not suffer too much as a result.

Newsflash....no company does anything that will not give them an edge as an economy is failing.

Just being pro-active.

Yes, Janice...I think with Doris still with her finger in the pie and with Warren Buffett as owner, we are in good hands.

Now is the time to excite the team (big firecrackers may be needed!!) and I highly believe that PC will help us with this.

I just recruited a young mother of two who has a job outside the home but dabbled in Avon and Home Interiors. Home Interiors is now being bought out by Home and Garden.

She did her first party on Thursday night and both she and her husband are so excited about being part of PC. They see much more value in our products that with the companies she is with, but more importantly, she sees much more potential!

I am confident that with PC and the great DS team, we will come up with some great ways to help get our teams excited about being able to add to their income earlier...when so many companies out there are forced to lay off or shut down.

baychef said:
Lucy has 3 recruits but we have to get her team comfortable in recruiting for her to become a director as she desires.

I am thinking that because Lisa is one of my direct recruits, that she will always be in my first generation. It is her team members that are 2nd generation. Her recruit, Nikki, has 2 recruits who when Nikki becomes a director, will be my 3rd generation.

The visual of "now we will get income off from lines that we never have before" is where I get my interpretation. But you bring up and interesting point! I will have to go back and re-look at the video.

I could be wrong but how I read it is that she IS in your first generation but she's moved off to the side into her own group and the chart shows that you need 4 with 2 recruiters besides her.

I see a lot of exciting things in this new program but it is a bit scary. The best thing I see is that we don't lose it all if we don't meet the requirements and we can get it all back more quickly! It will be a lot of work to absorb it all and get our teams on board but it should be great! It seems that it "hurts" directors that don't have deep lines already the most but they do give us a generous time to work on it - like when we became directors we had that 3 month grace period.

I do not like the recruit, recruit, recruit attitude (sounds like Mary Kay or Amway) but I do like that we are now offering even new recruiters financial reward for it. It's all about how we digest the info and share it. Our attitude will really matter.

Danielle, one of my recruits who has not recruited yet, has watched the slides and came back with a statement that she wants director even less now - she didn't realize the $750/$4000 requirement. I have told her that hasn't changed and that we have only missed one of those requirements once as a team. I also pointed out how it is now easier to maintain and that we now will not lose as much if we don't make the requirements and that it's easier to repromote. Hopefully she'll be encouraged and be one of my newest recruiters!

I wish we could see Jean's speech about attitude! I sure hope they put it on CC. I would encourage everyone to listen and then replay it at our meeting.

I was also told that those of us who didn't get to Leadership should definitely listen to the recordings of the workshops when they go up on CC. They were all directed at helping us with this new program.

That is too bad that Danielle sees it that way. She should now look at it as she get more income as a Senior Consultant or a Team Leader.

When she has a larger team, the $4,000 in sales should not be a problem. Does she want to produce $750 in sales and doesn't?

Also, she would still get paid at SC or TL AND be able to retain her team if she has a month where they miss a beat.

It maybe a combination of fearing directorship and the fear of "change". Or we all may be feeling the pressure of having to perform more. Sometimes we are not aware that we have these anxieties. She may need time as we do to absorb all of this and see the ways that PC will help us achieve what we desire.

Oh heck...the day we get anywhere near Amway mentality...I am so out of here!! And only if we were rewarded with a "Dots" car (instead of the pink car) would I be outa here!!!;)

baychef said:
Yes, I did do that. Because I had about 7 that submitted sales in November but $0 in December, they are still active under our current structure.....

That's not a totally comparable situation Ann. You should really compare them as active because if we were on the new system at that time, I know that you would have known that they would be inactive and you would have been coaching them to submit something - right?

bethcooks4u said:
I wish we could see Jean's speech about attitude! I sure hope they put it on CC. I would encourage everyone to listen and then replay it at our meeting.

It was great!

Also, HO will be visiting 21 cities in Feb and March to further explain the new structure. I think the schedule will be published in the next couple of days.

jwpamp said:
I am wondering if it's a month-by-month thing with Directorship, how they will have us sign a "Director Agreement".

This will be answered so but it looks like they will NOT sign a director agreement. In our peer workshop with Karin Logstin (sp?) she said that once a Team Leader hits the requirements, she will automatically promote to director. Someone asked if they can refuse the promotion and she said No... they will be a director regardless.

I am wondering if when they do promote to Director if they will get *the call*, if nothing more than a congratulations. I asked my NED about this and she didn't know.

I am very excited about the new Career Path program. It is going to produce wide, deep and successful teams. We will earn more money, we just have to look at things a little differently.

I love the fact and person begins earning extra money with her/his first recruit!
I love the new Director requirements. I am convinced we will be promoting a lot more Directors.
I love the fact the word 'qualified' is leaving the Pampered Chef vocabulary. You are either and active Consultant or inactive Consultant. This will be much easier for new Consultants to understand.
I love we will receive a recruiting bonus when each new Consultant hits the $1250 in her/his first 30 days.

finley1991 said:
This will be answered so but it looks like they will NOT sign a director agreement. In our peer workshop with Karin Logstin (sp?) she said that once a Team Leader hits the requirements, she will automatically promote to director. Someone asked if they can refuse the promotion and she said No... they will be a director regardless.

I am wondering if when they do promote to Director if they will get *the call*, if nothing more than a congratulations. I asked my NED about this and she didn't know.

I was talking to Kristi Lucarillo (I'm sure I just butchered her name) and she told me that yes, it is automatic, but if they didn't want to be a director they would be able to "resign" their directorship - but who would do that? Then they wouldn't get paid extra - they will just take the overrides and be an absent director.....which means that it probably wouldn't last too long anyhow.

pamperedlinda said:
which means that it probably wouldn't last too long anyhow.

Excellent point!

baychef said:
That is too bad that Danielle sees it that way. She should now look at it as she get more income as a Senior Consultant or a Team Leader.

When she has a larger team, the $4,000 in sales should not be a problem. Does she want to produce $750 in sales and doesn't?

Also, she would still get paid at SC or TL AND be able to retain her team if she has a month where they miss a beat.

It maybe a combination of fearing directorship and the fear of "change". Or we all may be feeling the pressure of having to perform more. Sometimes we are not aware that we have these anxieties. She may need time as we do to absorb all of this and see the ways that PC will help us achieve what we desire.

Oh heck...the day we get anywhere near Amway mentality...I am so out of here!! And only if we were rewarded with a "Dots" car (instead of the pink car) would I be outa here!!!;)
Oh, I think she'll be excited once she understands it better. I don't think she realized what our team does as a group (even though I give totals every month).

jwpamp said:
Hey, I am not giving up, don't get me wrong....I just see the road getting a little rocky from here on in.

I like to prepare when the writing is on the wall (that is why we started putting away $1k a month about 16 months ago so that we could make it thru a possible lay-off at my husband's job).

I am preparing now for a possible loss in income and am taking steps now to make sure that my family's income does not suffer too much as a result.

Newsflash....no company does anything that will not give them an edge as an economy is failing.

Just being pro-active.

Janice,
I posted this on CS as well, but here's my advice to you (if you were asking for it). Is Amy Neal your Sales Manager? If so, CALL HER. She can train you to get your team recruiting.

Also, check out the Sept 2008 Directory from the Director's CN. Donda Combs had a great article there. She led a workshop I was in and it was fantastic. If we do the 1-2-3 plan, we will not have any problems maintaining our directorship and will in fact, be making MORE money! And promote!

We can all do this! As Jean said on the last day, it's all about ATTITUDE!

finley1991 said:

NJR said they still will have to sign an agreement.

bethcooks4u said:
I was also told that those of us who didn't get to Leadership should definitely listen to the recordings of the workshops when they go up on CC. They were all directed at helping us with this new program.

My workshops were INCREDIBLE!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
NJR said they still will have to sign an agreement.

Thanks Deb! I am very happy to hear that! I think it's really important.

I am still mulling all of this over, but I do have to say that since I am no longer a Director, this change will certainly affect how soon I plan to repromote! I was looking to have 5 "qualified" consultants by Conference, but now, I am looking at way sooner than that as well as promoting to AD before the end of the year.
Now the whole 500 for D promotion and 5,000 points for AD promotion for the trip makes more sense!
Before the slide show came up yesterday, my AD called my D and was very excited about this Career Path change~she doesn't get excited about much, so I think Jean may have gotten to her with the attitude talk! I am going to be glad to see upper level D's really support their teams (and I know most of them do, but not mine!) with real, honest training, not just "look it up on the website or call HO".
Deep & wide is my new mantra....anyone remember the song from Vacation Bible School!!??

pamperedlinda said:
That's not a totally comparable situation Ann. You should really compare them as active because if we were on the new system at that time, I know that you would have known that they would be inactive and you would have been coaching them to submit something - right?

Again, I did this only to just get some idea as to how this would play out based on an actual month that happened. And yes, it is a comparable situation.

13 consultants met active requirements in November, therefore carried over as active in December under our current system.

Under the new system, although 8 consultants submitted sales in December, 2 were well under $150. Under the new system, only 6 of those 13 are considered active for December.

I will not go into whether they would be coached or not, because December brings about many reasons why people may not be submitting sales. I was simply comparing a month that was a real month for me to see how it would differ so I could understand the needs that require more attention.

Again, not putting down this program, but is does put a new spin that some consultants will not like. I believe that while we may lose a few, we will gain more in the long run that will begin their career knowing that the expectations are a little higher.

ChefLisa said:
I am very excited about the new Career Path program. It is going to produce wide, deep and successful teams. We will earn more money, we just have to look at things a little differently.

I love the fact and person begins earning extra money with her/his first recruit!
I love the new Director requirements. I am convinced we will be promoting a lot more Directors.
I love the fact the word 'qualified' is leaving the Pampered Chef vocabulary. You are either and active Consultant or inactive Consultant. This will be much easier for new Consultants to understand.
I love we will receive a recruiting bonus when each new Consultant hits the $1250 in her/his first 30 days.

I too am so glad about all of the changes. Since I am starting a Step Up program on Tuesday evening the very first sheet is the Unlimited Earning Opportunity. I did not want to turn my class direction, however, into an explanation of the new Career Levels, but I did take each level and try to replicate something. Going over the higher levels, the work qualified is only used when determining your pay status in the higher levels.

Again, I want these participants to know that things are changing for the better, but do not want to get bogged down with it. I did put a huge disclaimer on the front about this not being an official PC document. I really hope they come out with something by Tuesday (my own selfish wish!) and I am not sure I am prepared to answer all questions on it.

The message of the evening will be recruit and help your recruits recruit!!! And stay active...great things will happen!

Ann, since the requirements don't change until April, I would just focus on what they need to do now (recruit people) and coach them to help their recruits recruit people too. Then by April 1st they will be directors.

bethcooks4u said:
Oh, I think she'll be excited once she understands it better. I don't think she realized what our team does as a group (even though I give totals every month).

And as I was going through this again, Beth, I did think of you and Danielle when they said that currently the requirements to be paid as a Director are $750 in personal sales and $4,000 for team sales and they will stay the same. Currently, if we do not meet the Director requirements, we get paid at the level we did earn and this will stay the same. I think this is made to be a larger point because until we all get strong, this may happen to us.

baychef said:
I too am so glad about all of the changes. Since I am starting a Step Up program on Tuesday evening the very first sheet is the Unlimited Earning Opportunity. I did not want to turn my class direction, however, into an explanation of the new Career Levels, but I did take each level and try to replicate something. Going over the higher levels, the work qualified is only used when determining your pay status in the higher levels.

Again, I want these participants to know that things are changing for the better, but do not want to get bogged down with it. I did put a huge disclaimer on the front about this not being an official PC document. I really hope they come out with something by Tuesday (my own selfish wish!) and I am not sure I am prepared to answer all questions on it.

The message of the evening will be recruit and help your recruits recruit!!! And stay active...great things will happen!

Ann, could you please post this or if you don't want to make it public info could you please email it to me? I would like to see what you have for this.

DebbieJ said:
Ann, since the requirements don't change until April, I would just focus on what they need to do now (recruit people) and coach them to help their recruits recruit people too. Then by April 1st they will be directors.

And this is why I did this. I have 3 FD's who as of April 1 will be Team Leaders (at the very least).

About half of those that did zero for sales in December were on what would be a "1st generation" team. I am trying to coach their recruiter on how to keep them all going.

I think that we will need to have a real good understanding that we are all in this together. That's a whole nuther Oprah show!!

I said this on CS and I will repeat it here for all to hear....I am done being a Debbie Downer (no offense to any debbies :D )

I am sharing with my downline so that they can make more $$. I am working with the ones who want to work and helping them to make the incentive $$ while it is available.

Changes in structure may or may not affect me, but I will make sure that it affects them in a positive way.

As for me, I am busy booking and getting a strong schedule on board. Recruiting is always better with a strong show schedule!

The TPC year is coming to a fast close, and I don't want to be left out of that, too! So hi-ho, hi-ho, its off to work I go.....

bethcooks4u said:
Ann, could you please post this or if you don't want to make it public info could you please email it to me? I would like to see what you have for this.

Here it is...please, especially those who went to Leadership and have seen and heard more than I...comment on this and correct me because I would like it to be mostly correct until we get the real deal from PC.

I tried to listen and re-listen but they go at a more rapid pace during the upper level and not sure about it.

Also, wording corrections too please, if I have used an incorrect term. Thanks everyone!

Also, I have not explained the terms in a narrative on the bottom of the chart as the current PC sheet has.They explain the term Future Director, First Line, Second Line and Third Line on the current one.

Attachments

• The Pampered Chef Unlimited Earnings Opportunity.doc
    49 KB · Views: 239
  • The Pampered Chef Unlimited Earnings Opportunity.doc
    49 KB · Views: 262
jwpamp said:
I said this on CS and I will repeat it here for all to hear....I am done being a Debbie Downer (no offense to any debbies :D )

I am sharing with my downline so that they can make more $$. I am working with the ones who want to work and helping them to make the incentive $$ while it is available.

Changes in structure may or may not affect me, but I will make sure that it affects them in a positive way.

As for me, I am busy booking and getting a strong schedule on board. Recruiting is always better with a strong show schedule!

The TPC year is coming to a fast close, and I don't want to be left out of that, too! So hi-ho, hi-ho, its off to work I go.....

:party::party::party:WOO HOO:party::party::party:!!

Awesome, Ann....thank you for sharing the word doc.

jwpamp said:
Awesome, Ann....thank you for sharing the word doc.

You are very welcome, but I must caution that it may not be accurrate!

And Beth, although they did not come out and say what we were discussing about Senior Consultant maintance after promoting one Director...it certainly looks as if there better be more in the team that are recruiting at least one.

Although we work with people on our team, we haven't had as much success as I would have liked, but hoping between the pay raise and some new material from HO, we will start to progress there too!

I just ran my 2008 numbers as if I were being paid according to the New Career Plan.

Basically, if I were being paid per the new plan for my 2008 sales and team sales, I would have earned 10% more overall. The only months I came up in the red were months that I was in relinquishment (not hitting the $4k as a team - 2 months out of 12) and I calculated that as if I were a Team Leader and one month was $3.68 less and the other was $9.95 less than I earned in the current plan. So no huge loss there.

One month, I basically doubled my income (or would have with the new plan!) due to the Activity Bonus and Recruiting Bonus. :money:

So running the numbers, I'm stoked about the new plan!!!!

I went thru my 2008 and I would have made $436 less on the new plan.

(I would have been a Team Leader all months instead of a Director).

I am guessing that I wouldn't have received the $1000 in free products from the Director perks, which would bring it to a total loss of $1436 for the year.

Oops, forgot the $225 in booth reimbursement and the $100 promotional expense I would have lost as well. Brings my total loss to (-$1771) with the new plan.

Ann!
A couple of quick corrections on the document you made up.

Consultant No recruit bonus whatsoever

Senior Consultant No production Bonus

Team Leader No Production Bonus but they get HO leads and can purchase quick start boxes
Also they need to have 2 active "lines" not necessarily recruits, which sounds weird but looks like this

Ann has 2 girls she recruited Tina and Cindy :)
Tina Recruited Peg :)
In January Sales were:
Ann - Team Leader $150
Tina -Senior Consultant $0
Peg-Consultant $150
Cindy-Consultant $150

Ann is a team leader bcause both cindy and tina's "lines" were active even though Tina did not submit sales.

Hope that makes sense :) :)

Under Director you need to have 4 "lines" with 2 senior Consultant "lines" that are active.
Let's use the same example :)
Ann - Director $4000 (just to be safe I am explaining "lines!)
Tina -Senior Consultant $150
Peg -Tina's Line $0
Cindy -Senior Consultant $150
Deb-Cindy's line $50
Jen-Consultant $150
Mark-Consultant $150

All the Director's "lines" are active

Wow, then I would have actually made another $800 less. That would make it a loss of (-$2571) in income on the new plan....stop it already! I was trying to be positive!

Koolotus said:
Ann!

Consultant No recruit bonus whatsoever.....

Are you sure about this??? I think that everyone gets a recruiting bonus when that consultant qualifies. Maybe it's just semantics....b/c a Consultant would be a Sr. Consultant once that happens.

Koolotus said:
Ann!

Consultant No recruit bonus whatsoever

Senior Consultant No production Bonus

Team Leader No Production Bonus but they get HO leads and can purchase quick start boxes
Also they need to have 2 active "lines" not necessarily recruits, which sounds weird but looks like this

Ann has 2 girls she recruited Tina and Cindy :)
Tina Recruited Peg :)
In January Sales were:
Ann - Team Leader $150
Tina -Senior Consultant $0
Peg-Consultant $150
Cindy-Consultant $150

Ann is a team leader bcause both cindy and tina's "lines" were active even though Tina did not submit sales.

Hope that makes sense :) :)

Under Director you need to have 4 "lines" with 2 senior Consultant "lines" that are active.
Let's use the same example :)
Ann - Director $4000 (just to be safe I am explaining "lines!)
Tina -Senior Consultant $150
Peg -Tina's Line $0
Cindy -Senior Consultant $150
Deb-Cindy's line $50
Jen-Consultant $150
Mark-Consultant $150

All the Director's "lines" are active

Thanks... I will run through this tomorrow...my head is spinning! We had our call with our up line and I must say that I am encouraged not by anything new I learned but by the fact my two direct recruits and one indirect recruit were on the line and they are excited out of their minds!!! They have me pumped!!! Thank you for looking at this with a fresh pair of eyes!!! This is why I can not wait for a printed copy from HO!!

Night everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns